Claymore overhead windup

• ive been recording weapon windups all day and everything has been spot on to the millisecond except claymore i keep coming up with .38 seconds on the overhead windup for other people and .40 for my own. if some one else could record and time the frames just to double check that would be great.

• I think you need to spend more time playing and less time studying. You’re gonna go crazy. The claymore and I think the pole axe are the only two weapons I ever see you use. And you study them to the millisecond.

In fact I only see people from your clan use the claymore. Well the 3 I see. You, Nikolai and F-bomb.

Numbers are numbers and this is a computer program. They two windup a cannot be different from each other that’s impossible. Its all in your head.

AOC_slomo 0.1. Then you can get really accurate numbers.

The only errors are human errors.

• Bearded Axe and Gaymore are still too fast, whatever you say.

Especially the first one. Same amount of damage (if not even more) as the Pole Axe, twice as fast and maybe 7% less range. This is not balancing ladies and gentlemen and whoever proposed this should be sent into a special hell where he has to do the shopping checkouts for elderly, deaf women.

Same goes for the Gaymore.

• @TheUndying:

Bearded Axe and Gaymore are still too fast, whatever you say.

Especially the first one. Same amount of damage (if not even more) as the Pole Axe, twice as fast and maybe 7% less range. This is not balancing ladies and gentlemen and whoever proposed this should be sent into a special hell where he has to do the shopping checkouts for elderly, deaf women.

Same goes for the Gaymore.

I can beat claymore users with a greatsword. Except dotamachine here but he’s rank 53 and uses other nasty tricks. ;)

And the bearded axe has no range. Its not that great against other knights or vanguards. But against MAAs and archers it rapes.

• i actually refuse to play vanguard atm its just so bullshit its not fun ive been trying to find the best knight weapon. its a tossup between bearded, grandmace and swordofwar. beardeds got the speed but eats stam due to needing to combo feint all day, grandmace can reliably 2 shot anything but some times i find the range a little lacking and sword of war has the versatility and the stab thats so needed in the current meta. poleaxe has the same stab as sword of war but i find the tracers are so bad i miss alot more. in reality i should probably just go norse sheild, but in my mind broad and norse are just as gay as claymore. sitting in peoples faces and frame trapping them with lookdown overheads or unreadable feint stabs isnt fun. Dont even get me started on vangaurds and that fork with the 4th longest range in the game and the same slash animation times as a norse sword, such lazy balancing in recent patchs. probably cause the devs dont even fukn play anymore.

WALL OF TEXT
    TLDR BOO HOOO

• Don’t play pubs.

Try archer

Use a pole arm

Play MAA

Use fists only

Use random all the time

Just do something else.

If the techniques you use aren’t fun don’t use them. I don’t like feinting people so I don’t do it. I find the claymore lacks range. And against anyone skilled it becomes a real challenge. Personally I did better with the old claymore. This patch I changed to greatsword. Even though its bugged (can be flinched after windup and during charge) and the claymore got buffed. Its just too fast for me.

The game is more balanced than it was before. There’s 3 outliers. Brandi, spear and claymore. The claymore is a noob mower that’s hard to stop, the spear has a good stab that goes over the head and the Brando has the cheapest LMB ever. There’s flails they are still under powered they were made worse because people wanted to “see” over the buckler. Now the flail buckler can’t block shit. That’s the community for you.

The devs are working on a bunch of new stuff. After this patch they really gotta focus on getting things fixed. Yes that’s boring for developers, but sometimes thing you don’t want to do have to be done. Even if its like smashing your head against the wall. And it need to be a proper focus on bugs rather than it being secondary which it has been in every other patch. Make bugs a priority. There’s the SDK but make the the secondary objective. And there’s that expansion thingy that they are working on. That can take a back seat.