Fullscreen in Play Level?

• I’m trying to get fullscreen in play level mode but nothing seems to work, anyone?

• Anyone? please?

• I 've trie the classic ctrl + enter which work on UDK but it’s seem as it has been disable. But it would easier to ave fullscreen while testing our map.

• @Goomba:

I 've trie the classic ctrl + enter which work on UDK but it’s seem as it has been disable. But it would easier to ave fullscreen while testing our map.

That’s exactly what I’ve been trying to do, record some map videos. But I can’t get rid of that pesky border, no success in getting it full screen. Hrmmm.

• I’m not sure fullscreen Play in Editor is possible, never managed to get it working in Chiv SDK nor regular UDK. You can try right clicking the Play in Editor button (green arrow) and type FULLSCREEN at the end of the box that should pop up. Didn’t work for me, but who knows… You can always load up your map using game client with _open <mapname></mapname>_in console and then try recording.

• Alt + Enter I thought.

• The alt+enter works in normal UDK but not in the Chiv one. Opening the map in console is not working either, so……yeah. This kinda sucks, it would seem like such a simple thing to do but almost everything doesn’t work in the Chiv UDK.

I just need it to be borderless full screen.

But I can’t open chiv maps in the normal UDK right? Nor custom maps?