GAIS, WE FIXED THE SERVER LIST!!!

• No you didn’t.
    A server that is 9/12 people isn’t full…
    When I refresh AND restart the game it’s still 9/12…
    Yet according to your server list, it’s still full.

• Fucking hate this bug. NOPE, you can’t join half of all servers! They’re FULL (5/24 players)!

• Join manually through the console.

open

• @viral:

Join manually through the console.

open

Why should we have to do that? It should connect us to the server when we press the button “connect” instead of having to type in the string.

• This is quite annoying, but restarting the server seems to fix it for a while atleast….

• @Meow:

No you didn’t.

These servers are indeed full. They just show the wrong number of players.

• @Evil:

@Meow:

No you didn’t.

These servers are indeed full. They just show the wrong number of players.

Except that most of the time they really aren’t full. Last night I couldn’t join the server my friend was in, even though the browser and my friend both said it was 7/16 players. Had to type “open [ip]” for it to actually connect, it’s silly how often the server browser breaks.

• Yeah its messed up now.

• Getting really tired of this shit.

• On a releated note, steam says there are 2000 players playing right now and the server browser only gives me like 5 random server that are barely populated. Most annyoing thing ever.

• @sorry_lad:

On a releated note, steam says there are 2000 players playing right now and the server browser only gives me like 5 random server that are barely populated. Most annyoing thing ever.

Not like that for me…. Check your filters

• My filters are fine. Even with the 3rd party server browser by ReMixx it’s hardly better.

• You aren’t opted into a beta by chance, are you? If you’re opted into any betas your server list will only show servers for that version, which I doubt there are many of.