[FIXED] MAA dodge while dazed

• MAA’s can once again dodge away from being dazed. Please tell me this is a bug?

• “Fixed flinch disabling dodge if it occurs in an attack windup.”
    I have a feeling this might have fucked that up.
    They fix something, break another.
    But yeah… yay for the strongest class getting even stronger. Sadly if they do plan to fix it, it won’t be for another month or two… It took them this long from June 25th to now to fix stuff like the crossbow reload glitch and until release to fix the servers… OWAIT SERVERS ARE STILL NOT FIXED, HAHA SORRY.

anyway, don’t hope for a fix anytime soon.

• Yeah I noticed it after like 10 minutes of playing. Just wait 3 weeks until it gets “hotfixed”.

• Woohoo, this bug is back!

• You can also dodge when someone kick you with your shield up.

• Scumbug

pls fix torn baner

• Gone on too long without fix.

I now declare this a feature.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Gone on too long without fix.

I now declare this a feature.

Working as intended.

• I blame Kimi.

• @SlyGoat:

I blame Kimi.

Pfft, It’s all her fault.

• I honestly can’t believe how long this is taking to fix. You guys have fixed it before, haven’t you? You at least know what’s going on with this bug, right?

This is killing it for a lot of game modes, but you’ve pretty much destroyed duel mode. Everyone selects MaA and blows their stamina, it doesn’t matter because they’ll dodge out.

We’re going on three weeks here. You guys are saying you’re not skimming on Chivalry support, but I’m not seeing it. I know you guys are still a smaller studio, but a lot of companies release patches in shorter time than you guys release hotfixes.

COME ON.

• lol its been, if I am correct, 27 days since Content Update 2 patch where this bug somehow made its way back into the game

I actually came to the official forums to see if there was some note about this becoming a feature

can we at least get some status on this? Seriously, I am wondering if the devs decided to make this a feature

as others have said, this bug really turns down the fun in duel mode, which is all I really play

lol why am I even bothering

• @5hassay:

lol its been, if I am correct, 27 days since Content Update 2 patch where this bug somehow made its way back into the game

I actually came to the official forums to see if there was some note about this becoming a feature

can we at least get some status on this? Seriously, I am wondering if the devs decided to make this a feature

as others have said, this bug really turns down the fun in duel mode, which is all I really play

lol why am I even bothering

27 days and still no response! We’re all underestimating Torn Bananas here. Pirates and Ninjas and Spartans are much more important. At least none of them can dodge out of stun (yet).

• 30 days and it’s officially intended, right :)?

I still think this is one of the most game-breaking bugs in the game, if not THE most game-breaking. I don’t think TBS is hotfixing anymore, I think they’re just patching in large batches.

• @quigleyer:

I think they’re just patching in small batches.

FTFY

• Hi, sorry for the delay. This has been fixed in the upcoming patch.

• @Kimiko:

Hi, sorry for the delay. This has been fixed in the upcoming patch.

thank you for the update

• GG. I just got slaughtered by a lvl 8 because of this shit. Hope you fix it soon