Add the option to play without costumization

• Really TB, you just screwed me over.

The lag has become so bad with the customization patch that I cant play anymore.

FPS drops to yellow even in 5on5s.

• Haven’t noticed a difference.

• i dont have issues myself but still it would be nice to have option for it

• @Towe:

Really TB, you just screwed me over.

The lag has become so bad with the customization patch that I cant play anymore.

Are you sure all your graphics settings remained the same?

• @b3h47pte:

@Towe:

Really TB, you just screwed me over.

Are you sure all your graphics settings remained the same?

This. New patch reset keybinds. I’d be surprised if other settings didn’t get reset too.

• Customization has no effect on performance. Lol.

• An option to turn it off would be nice. I’m not a fan of those neon colors and IMO those coloured helmets are just silly, but i agree they will please many people so just give us the 2 color only alternative.

• Yes, no more Power Rangers pls

• Meh I don’t have a problem. I don’t see how customisation would make it lag more.

But it changed my graphics settings and changed all my file edits as well back to default. So that’s probably the problem.

Personally I don’t think making an option for customisation is a priority.

• @lemonater47:

I think it wouldn’t take much of their time, so why not?

• @SirSamba:

@lemonater47:

Please my dear, don’t make assumptions :)

• Totally agree with this. it’s fun to play with customization, but it can get irritating. If you’re really in a competitive mood, it’s always nice to be able to quickly tell who is who without having to guess.

• I know TBS has said that they couldn’t get this idea out right away but I hope they do do it as soon as possible. If providing this option keeps customization in tact for those of us that don’t have a problem with it please make it happen. It’s a much better option than reducing the available options for those of us that like it and think it has enhanced this game.

• I think all customization does is change the helmets and textures on some of the players… I don’t see how that would be a problem, if I’m not mistaken… :|

• idk if it’s customization. I’m not personally lagging, but the servers have been tremendously laggy. People in the server i was playing in today had fine ping… but their swings were really skippy, and their movements were also all over the place… it was like knights were doing the maa dodge… and their swings were moving like the chick from the ring, or the grudge.

• @clayton-bigsby:

but the servers have been tremendously laggy.

its always laggy for a few days after post patch, no idea why, maybe anti-virus on the changed files, hard to say.

• @gregcau:

@clayton-bigsby:

but the servers have been tremendously laggy.

its always laggy for a few days after post patch, no idea why, maybe anti-virus on the changed files, hard to say.

I am my own anti-virus

• @Pebble:

I think all customization does is change the helmets and textures on some of the players… I don’t see how that would be a problem, if I’m not mistaken… :|

I don’t think the customization added to any performance issues but I’d be glad if they added an option to toggle it off for other reasons.

• @Sidewinder:

Customization has no effect on performance. Lol.

This is misinformation. Customization in this case will have an effect on performance.

Their have been countless games in the past that customization has not been implemented specifically because of performance reasons. Although these days, it should be negligible regarding framerate unless your computer is already over the limit.

• @Kimiko:

@SirSamba:

@lemonater47:

Please my dear, don’t make assumptions :)

Well making a button that says “disable customisation” is easy.

Making the button actually do something is the hard part.