Unstable client and browser crashes after the patch

• First thing “UDK.exe stopped working”

Second after trying to add the same server to favourite list the game crashed with “UDK.exe stopped working”, trying to delete another server from the favourite list crashed the game too.

• Also now occurs to me when I try and join a friend’s game from Steam.

• It’s strange that this has only just started to happen to me. I just can’t get my head around why bugs don’t happen to everyone at the same time.

• @Reginhard:

It’s strange that this has only just started to happen to me. I just can’t get my head around why bugs don’t happen to everyone at the same time.

Yeah, it also kind of stopped happening to me :). I used to get a lot of crashes 2-3 weeks ago, and the other day I actually even played the ruins large without it crashing.

Still crashes on Steam friends joining, but this is a known bug we’ve been told they’ve fixed internally. I’m just saying this so no one thinks it’s fixed, not to bitch.

• I have just noticed that all the servers that i tried to add to favourites that caused UDK.exe to stop working have actually now added successfully when I went back into the game after a day or so …. don’t know if that helps diagnose the problem but I thought that it is probably worth mentioning.