Question regarding admin kick and kickban

• I had a server with Multiplay for about a month, but i just switched to NFO. The only issue I am having with the new server is that I’m used to admin kick/ban by just logging into admin and then tab + B ->admin ban, but right now it requires a confirmation in the console. Yes I understand how it works and I can successfully ban/kick but it can become annoying when trying to ban multiple high pings all at once on the fly.

Iv been looking for a solution with no luck. Is there a way i can bypass the kick confirmation I’ve become accustomed to?

• @BenjaminBGE:

I had a server with Multiplay for about a month, but i just switched to NFO. The only issue I am having with the new server is that I’m used to admin kick/ban by just logging into admin and then tab + B ->admin ban, but right now it requires a confirmation in the console. Yes I understand how it works and I can successfully ban/kick but it can become annoying when trying to ban multiple high pings all at once on the fly.

Iv been looking for a solution with no luck. Is there a way i can bypass the kick confirmation I’ve become accustomed to?

Yeah, that will have to be fixed. Now you have to give a reason in console, so it messed with the option in TAB + B.