Thoughts on stamina in latest patch

• Thought I would place this in general to try and get people off the customisation rage topics a bit :D

Now we all know the last patch, stamina was ridiculous in that you couldn’t walk more than 2 feet without sounding like an asthmatic cat.
    Now with the new patch stamina has been addressed, mostly for the better. Now however, I feel like it has gone the complete opposite way, in which you never run out of stamina, no matter how careless you are.

You can currently combo through the air with almost every weapon 3 times in a row before you are almost out of stamina. That is a ridiculous 9 consecutive missed hits against your opponent!!! I think that there should be a more severe stamina punishment for consecutive missed swings.

What are other peoples thoughts on this matter.

• i thought it was only adjusted for parrying.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i thought it was only adjusted for parrying.

I thought so too, but before i swear I was never able to lmb spam through the air with a hatchet/hammer/falchion 9 times and still have stamina left over.
    Even so, consecutive missed swings should have a more severe stamina punishment IMO.

On a related note, I occasionally get stamina flinched when I have about 20% stamina in the bar, which won’t let me attack after a successful parry, forcing me to do another parry (panic parry… shudder) Anyone else experienced this? - I should record this.

• i think a more severe stamina impact on missed swings would just further buff the maa class, as they can force you to miss any swing by dodging easily.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i think a more severe stamina impact on missed swings would just further buff the maa class, as they can force you to miss any swing by dodging easily.

As I see it now though, it already benefits the maa class now, as they can lmb spam (the worst kind of maa attack) and dodge out with plenty of stamina left over.

I would assume punishing CONSECUTIVE missed swings wouldn’t buff maa at all IMO. It’d be more of a anti-lmb spam incentive.

• Pretty sure stamina from missed swings is unchanged.