Parry-Bug, Filter-Bugs

• Hey,

first of all, Filters are not working. Although the “don’t show passworded servers” filter is checked, browser does, indeed, show passworded server.

Second bug is much more severe and game breaking.

I attacked an opponent (guy was a knight) and he “blocked” my attack, sparks flew, the block sound played, everything else occured as if he blocked it, yet he died from the successfully blocked attack.
    It was in a duel, I’m pretty sure the time hadn’t ran out, it was at the first minute or so of the fight.
    Would also have been a giant conicidence.

• I have experienced this myself a couple of times after the before-last patch. I parried an attack, the parry sound played and yet I still got hit.

• @Swarlos:

Hey,

first of all, Filters are not working. Although the “don’t show passworded servers” filter is checked, browser does, indeed, show passworded server.

Second bug is much more severe and game breaking.

I attacked an opponent (guy was a knight) and he “blocked” my attack, sparks flew, the block sound played, everything else occured as if he blocked it, yet he died from the successfully blocked attack.
    It was in a duel, I’m pretty sure the time hadn’t ran out, it was at the first minute or so of the fight.
    Would also have been a giant conicidence.

I’ve heard of the parry bug happening, though I’ve never seen it happen to me. Recently lots of attacks and other actions (parry, dodge) have been desyncing quite a bit, which happens when there’s a lag in the communication between your client and others’.

Back to the parry issue, it sounds like the attack tracers are still getting sent through even though it was actually parried. Could probably be caused by the same thing that causes attack desyncs, will have to do some testing to see if there’s a consistent way to repeat it like you can with attack desyncs.

• maybe he let off block right before the hit lands, i know unlikely, oh yeah sometimes shield just fail to block but iv never seen them make the block sound and fail