Thank you for the customization!

• Yes, despite all the complaints someone has to say this:
    Customization is great and adds much fun to the game!
    I love it how I can recognize friends and foes by their color and logos. No more clone armies. And you can really create alot of combinations. Some people now have some really good looking warriors.
    Keep up the good work.

• I agree, customization is awesome. Hopefully the people with complaints can overcome the problems they’re having by getting more experience with it or TBS provides them with some kind of toggle. Every patch is the end of the world to someone. For all the complaints you might be seeing here and on steam it is nice to see that when you’re actually playing the game, nothing has really changed. The games play out like they used to and for the most part no one is complaining greatly.

• Yeah, not to come off as some brainwashed fanboy, I will join in and say thanks for the customization. Okay, it can be a bit difficult to tell the difference between a dark blue Agathian knight and a black Mason Knight.

If you’re low on blood.
    And they both don’t have helmets on or something.

Really though, I find it very easy to differentiate between the teams, and probably because of the team colours I even made new friends! And I can see them charging over to help me, rather than thinking “Oh great, some random guy is coming.” I can shout “Yes! That bumblebee guy who rocks with a norse sword is coming to save my ass again!”

Only complaint would be that perhaps brown is a bit too easily misinterpreted as gold, and I get axes into the back of the head constantly. And instead of “Oh sorry, I thought you were Agatha.” I seem to get “You should change your customization.”

• I love the new customisation. I think TB have done very well with everything pretty much.
    I always enjoy playing a game much more when i can personalise my character, more then just its name, and express myself a bit.
    I think if vanguards had different pauldrons it’d help distinguish mason from agatha. That said people can pick mason stripes or agatha quad if they’re worred.

• Its a very good start for costomization indeed !
    I very apreciate to recognize players allies and ennemies, by their colors and emblems that’s great !

Ive noticed there is no customization for the archer’s heavy shield, and as said in numerous threads, some colors could be a little modified to avoid some doubts on who’s who, but itt’s a great start :)

• @burgzaza:

Its a very good start for costomization indeed !
    I very apreciate to recognize players allies and ennemies, by their colors and emblems that’s great !

Ive noticed there is no customization for the archer’s heavy shield, and as said in numerous threads, some colors could be a little modified to avoid some doubts on who’s who, but itt’s a great start :)

The problem with customizing the Pavise shield is that it isn’t attached to the player. If you’ve noticed whenever a shield falls off your character during death it reverts to the default Agatha or Mason color scheme. I’m not sure what TBS would need to do to make it work but it seems they’ve have to implement it with an entirely new system that they already have.