No servers since patch

• Hey,

since the patch I can only find servers about every fourth time I open the game.
    My Internet connection is fine and I never had this problem pre patch.
    Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

• @Cremaster:

Hey,

since the patch I can only find servers about every fourth time I open the game.
    My Internet connection is fine and I never had this problem pre patch.
    Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

Second thread today I’ve seen about it, try the alternate server browser if you have java installed, at least for now it will be less annoying. I actually use it most of the time even though the regular one works fine.

Link

• I have the same problem.
    The ingame browser doesn’t work, it doesn’t show any server, even though I cleared all filters. :|
    Surprisingly, the friend tab of the browser works and I can join games that way…

• @Babar:

I have the same problem.
    The ingame browser doesn’t work, it doesn’t show any server, even though I cleared all filters. :|
    Surprisingly, the friend tab of the browser works and I can join games that way…

You have to be patient and constantly hit “refresh” every time you see the little dots at the bottom (for retrieving or whatever it says) stop climbing. Generally it takes me between 1 and 2 minutes for the servers to show up. DON’T leave and then come back to the browser, or switch the bars at the top if you’re trying to join pub games, as this will reset whatever the hell is going on.

This game is becoming increasingly unplayable lately, and not necessarily through gameplay anymore. I’m a little angry about this, how can you not program a server browser to work after trying for nearly a year now?