Hacks still getting through?

• Just saw a guy mowing down people with a zwei that was swinging with a .6s combo time, running around at 1.5x speed.

Have the hackers found one that doesn’t get detected? Is the current anti-cheat not comprehensive? Or is it only on official servers? This was on Moot Rimney’s FFA.

Has anyone else seen speedhackers recently? Not questionable play, but obvious hacking.

• I saw a guy going at Mach speed the other day.

But those hackers don’t last long.

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

Is the current anti-cheat not comprehensive?

No anti-cheat will ever catch every cheater.

• @NabsterHax:

@TobiwanK3nobi:

This is correct. While we do have some of the hacks “caught”, there will always be others. Also if they are VAC banned, they can play on non VAC secure servers (not sure which ones those are). But I did ban a group of 4 friends from the official servers recently (global ban list), but unless private owners add the global ban list to their servers, then those players can get through.

If you find any proof send me an email kimiko@tornbanner.com along with their Steam IDs. It’s possible they are already on the list though. We can talk more about what can be done via email.

• Yeah today was the first time I ever saw a super obvious speed hacker. I just stood there blocking 5 halberd attacks in 1 second before he zoomed off. By the time I had Alt-Tabbed and open fraps to record a video so I could perma-ban him he got kicked.

That was on the games.on.net servers in Australia which I presume are VAC secured?

EDIT: his name was ultrazeen380 so if you see him around keep an eye on him and record if you can.

• @Dr:

Yeah today was the first time I ever saw a super obvious speed hacker. I just stood there blocking 5 halberd attacks in 1 second before he zoomed off. By the time I had Alt-Tabbed and open fraps to record a video so I could perma-ban him he got kicked.

That was on the games.on.net servers in Australia which I presume are VAC secured?

EDIT: his name was ultrazeen380 so if you see him around keep an eye on him and record if you can.

Had the same thing with another player last night, Yarnu told me to just type getplayerid and screenshot/record the hacker and report it to a games.on.net admin, Yarnu or Lemonater.

• @NabsterHax:

@TobiwanK3nobi:

lol it would be nice if they caught any of them.

its bad enough with each nerf/patch ruining the game but hackers are running rampid still.
    stop nerfing the game so much and fix this dam beta already.

• @WARSAW:

@NabsterHax:

@TobiwanK3nobi:

lol it would be nice if they caught any of them.

its bad enough with each nerf/patch ruining the game but hackers are running rampid still.
    stop nerfing the game so much and fix this dam beta already.

Ok I think you have no idea what you are talking about at all.

Go play simcity.