Check a player's rank before voting to kick them

• Was just on a server where 2 players were kicked for tk’ing, both level 1s.
    Unless you’re some sort of waterheaded assclown, it only takes a few seconds to type a quick message telling them what to do/not to tk instead of callvoting - and if you’re going to vote, take a look at the scoreboard first. It must be shite getting kicked with no explanation within your first few games.

• I’ll say.

Don’t be a dick and vote yes. Look at the damn scoreboard first.

And if you don’t care at all vote NO. The button for no is closer than yes anyway.

• Low level is not an excuse.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Low level is not an excuse.

rank 1 or zero is, it might be their first game ever, the guy might get kicked and just say f this game ill play it later, then never play it again, we need to keep the community thriving youll be sorry when we have empty servers like 90% of steam games

• If they kill you a few times in a row - a teammate - then kick is a good way to tell them to work on their accuracy and finding additional attack keys. Being new is not an excuse cut down teammates left and right (which is often the case).

• Life’s hard

• What’s even sadder is the guy being kicked with 100% team damage as he accidentally hit his self-righteous teammate at the very beginning of the game.

• @jrmftw:

What’s even sadder is the guy being kicked with 100% team damage as he accidentally hit his self-righteous teammate at the very beginning of the game.

I kick the fool that initiated the votekick at the beginning in the first place. You just don’t do that. Half the time they pick the wrong person anyway. They get hit turn around see 3 people and kick the first name they see.

And the trolls that try and get a reaction hit someone and hope to be hit back so they themselves can votekick someone. They get banned.

• This has to work both ways, though. I am level 48 and I get kicked for no reason other than being a high level, most of the time. I’ll have something like 3% team damage, no idle time, and 54% vote yes for no reason. Happens way too often. In fact, they need to revamp this entire votekick system. Make it display ping, as well as a text box where someone can write the reason on the votekick box so everyone can see.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Low level is not an excuse.

rank 1 or zero is, it might be their first game ever, the guy might get kicked and just say f this game ill play it later, then never play it again, we need to keep the community thriving youll be sorry when we have empty servers like 90% of steam games

I don’t see how “wtf people will kick me if I shove my blade up their heinies” is a bad first impression. On the other hand if they don’t realize why they keep getting kicked and eventually quit the game… do you really miss such player?

but yeah, keep it reasonable please, don’t just kickvote anything that pops up.

• @Sir:

This has to work both ways, though. I am level 48 and I get kicked for no reason other than being a high level, most of the time. I’ll have something like 3% team damage, no idle time, and 54% vote yes for no reason. Happens way too often. In fact, they need to revamp this entire votekick system. Make it display ping, as well as a text box where someone can write the reason on the votekick box so everyone can see.

Probably should find some better servers - there’s plenty run by clans who would love to have a level 48 around :)

• @Marimmisy:

I approach it as i like the challenges, he continued.I welcome the adversity.I like to deal with issues quickly and i like to be straight.I think sometimes conflict is not a bad word.Getting angry is not bad.Suppressing those things, that can get you in trouble.

"It appears there is some type of genetic determination in some families that have a lot of girls or a lot of boys.It’s not well understood.It’s more than a statistical oddity. "A large brood brings many challenges, regardless of gender. nfl kids jerseys
    Grantland’s mark titus was the Cheap Ravens Jerseys first to report that oden will make the minimum for miami next year, just over $1 million, and will have a player option for about that same amount in 2014-15.Oden is coming back, and he’s coming back on top without actually having to do any of the digging it takes to be in that position.
    Risk-Hungry investors who wish to leverage cubist’s aggressive sales targets in search of potential arbitrage premiums would do well to look closely at these two pickups.More conservative investors may wish to play the situation’s synergies with a long position in cubist.Although the legal challenges to these deals present a potentially serious problem for rank-And-file investors, it would beRisky to bet against either one.Investors who do so could miss out on potentially lucrative opportunities.
    Maris picked up his pace ever so slightly down the stretch, as 42 homers through 113 games with 48 to go came out to 60 if you rounded up.If davis has a two-Homer game, say, friday night against the giants and ryan vogelsong, giving him 43 through 114 games, his pace would all of a sudden jump from 58 to 61.This is a very fickle thing, and that’s why it bears watching even if he slowed to"Just"Four homers in his last 18 games.That could become six in 19, or seven arizona cardinals jerseys in 20, or whatever short-Term outburst that course corrects his recent play very quickly.

duh