Big Brother Bot RCON anyone get it to work yet?

• If you got this to work right, please post a step by step way to install and config this pig of a remote server system. Thanks in advance.

Good God the more I read on Big Brother Bot’s site the more of a headache I have. This is not ease of use. You need a freaking computer degree to get this shit up and running. Why didnt the Devs just port this to HLSW? It already can RCON UDK games. This is a freaking nightmare just to install it and not every server host is going to let you install shit on their machines…… ugh so disappointed.

• @Retsnom:

If you got this to work right, please post a step by step way to install and config this pig of a remote server system. Thanks in advance.

Good God the more I read on Big Brother Bot’s site the more of a headache I have. This is not ease of use. You need a freaking computer degree to get this shit up and running. Why didnt the Devs just port this to HLSW? It already can RCON UDK games. This is a freaking nightmare just to install it and not every server host is going to let you install shit on their machines…… ugh so disappointed.

Wait… HLSW already supports UDK and they chose BBB.