Frame Rate Drop

• Hello. I have recently updated Chivalry to the newest version. I have noticed a significant frame rate drop. I used to get pretty high fps but now i get about 25 or 15. I have a laptop with an i7 processor, 16gb of ram, and a Nvidia GeForce 650M graphics card. I was wondering if it was just me or if everyone had this problem. Thanks!

• @HockeyGoalie10:

Hello. I have recently updated Chivalry to the newest version. I have noticed a significant frame rate drop. I used to get pretty high fps but now i get about 25 or 15. I have a laptop with an i7 processor, 16gb of ram, and a Nvidia GeForce 650M graphics card. I was wondering if it was just me or if everyone had this problem. Thanks!

Some people have claimed an FPS drop since the customization patch. Most likely your laptop GPU is going to start feeling some stress as this game is horribly optimized.

• The customisation patch added more client side processing (keeping track of all players skin choices) which tends to be more noticeable in larger servers or where players are huddled together in melee. There are a couple of threads in the forum for improving fps (such as setting the priority of udk.exe to high in taskmanager)