URGENT BUG: Tavern

• In the Tavern map (fist fight), if you stand by the mead barrels you can’t hit or get hit by anyone, except for kicks. This needs to be fixed ASAP or people will notice it and abuse it for their own sake!

• @Kewlan:

In the Tavern map (fist fight), if you stand by the mead barrels you can’t hit or get hit by anyone, except for kicks. This needs to be fixed ASAP or people will notice it and abuse it for their own sake!

Thanks! Cant wait to abuse this for my own sake! :D

But really, you should PM exploits to moderator or TBS staff, instead of posting them here for everyone to see. ;)

• I always thought this was so nobody could kill you while you were trying to drink.

• @Kewlan:

This needs to be fixed ASAP or people will notice it and abuse it for their own sake!

Pretty sure it’s mead, not sake.

Badum-tsch.

• @McLumberjack:

@Kewlan:

This needs to be fixed ASAP or people will notice it and abuse it for their own sake!

Badum-tsch.

HAHA! That one gave me a jolly good time!
    @Event:

I always thought this was so nobody could kill you while you were trying to drink.

Could be, but as I said it can be abused…
    @NabsterHax:

Thanks! Cant wait to abuse this for my own sake! :D

But really, you should PM exploits to moderator or TBS staff, instead of posting them here for everyone to see. ;)

Oh okay, thanks! I’ll do that another time though, I’m too lazy now >.>

• @McLumberjack:

@Kewlan:

Badum-tsch.

Get out.

Anyway there’s another place on tavern where this happens. If you go out the door to the left and go round the corner on your left by the carts it happens there too.

There’s invisible collision thingys there.

• Yeah, I reported it about a month ago. Sigh, why do we even report bugs when they don’t get fixed anyways :|

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=10590&start=75#p163084

Sorry for the pics not working, new forum woe.