Cant get ammo off of people you kill any more

• it wont let you pick up ammo off the people you shoot anymore,
    now were supposed to play with only 20 arrows a ffa and not allowed to pick up ammo?

why was that changed?

• As far as I noticed ammo stickies don’t seem to work on headshots. For me they work on body or ground hits but the head seems to absord them for some reason.
    The solution for you might be to just shoot worse, I guess :?

• For me they disappear where ever I hit their body. Sometimes the ammo even disappears when I hit the ground, but only about 20% of the time.

• im talking about picking up ammo from the people you kill, not the stickies guys.

this also wasnt in the change log, and is yet another thing thats ruining the game for me and others after the last patch.

lets pls get this fixed, looked into at least.

• Ammo is far too low for archers in general. I understand support class for TO (I guess) but in FFA, they have become useless snipers due to lack of ammo adjustment.

Archery and javs are among the best things in this game when given proper ammo, speed, and health. Certainly we want to be able to pick up the ammo from a body both for gameplay purposes and as a slight nod to “realism” I suppose. It certainly makes archer more fun.

• Have you even been able to pick up dead guys ammo? I’ve never seen it.

• it wont let you pick up ammo off the people you shoot anymore,
    now were supposed to play with only 20 arrows a ffa and not allowed to pick up ammo?

why was that changed?

and it also was not listed in the change log.

can we pls get a response on this torn banner?

this is a major glitch and should get looked into.

• for Javs aar, shooting the ground from close range always ruined the Jav, headshots ruin them, shooting someone and then they get hit by a weapon ruins them…always been that way, i take it as a feature.

Certainly we want to be able to pick up the ammo from a body both for gameplay purposes and as a slight nod to “realism” I suppose.

realism? …i don’t think it’s very realistic. they’d probably break on impact, in fact they’re likely to be made to break on impact. and if not, what would happen is your enemy will take your arrow and shoot it back at you.