Purchasable Cosmetics are now live.

• Check out the new DLC helmets that are implemented into Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! If you’d like to support us or just like cosmetic items, you can purchase the new helmets in bundles of $4.99 per faction (Agatha, Mason). DLC Helmets are located in your customization option, so you can see what the helmets look like before purchase.

If you have any questions or concerns related to Purchasable Cosmetics, please post below.

Thank you for your support!

Here are images of new helmets:

• Just reiterating, these are only for cosmetic items. We will not be charging for game play relevant items. Content Update 1 and 2 are example of content that is free: Game modes, maps, weapons, etc…

• Why can’t we buy the helmets separately? £3.29 for just one helmet I want to use is so excessive… ETA on future helmet packs? and how much would I have to pay/bribe to get some Groucho glasses?

• I would pay that much for a helmet only if it included additional voice emotes.

Edited because post was not constructive enough?

• I don’t think any of these look terrible. Some of them are pretty badass. But yeah, pricing them individually would be a good idea, for those who don’t want all of them. Maybe a deal if you want to get all four for one side, or an even better deal if you get the whole shebang.

• This is because some of them look so terrible, that they made a bundle like this, otherwise people would only buy the helmet they find cool or only the helmet for their primary class so 2 or 3 in the end, now the majority is gonna buy the bundle because they absolutely want this special helmet that they find super cool, even if the rest is shit, this will result in more money for TBS for sure, thats a pretty good idea, genius TBS.

• I’m not even sure if I want to use any of them but I think I’ll buy a bundle just to give TBS more support. I wish they would have merchandise available :|

• Show some respect. Have some constructive criticism instead of “they’re terrible”.

• Well I do like the Mason archer and both of the vanguard helms. I’d like the mason knights helm as well if you could color it red instead of black.

So yeah, individual helmet purchases would be preferable. Everyone has different tastes.

• i’m pretty satisfied with my gold ones ;)

individual purchases would be nice though, i only like about 2-3 of them, so it’d be nice if i could just buy those 3…. ah well. Customizing helmet color would be cool, but then it would take away from the prestige helms because that’s what they are… it’s nice to have something earned for much time spent.

• I swear these were $4 in the beta.

• Well TBS you’ve already hooked me. I already want you working on more cosmetic helms! I really like the way it diversifies the battlefield. And I’m not even wearing any!

• Great thing. But Mason’s helmets are, once again, way better than Agatha’s ones. That’s pretty sad TBS still gives crap to Agatha. And since we are forced to buy the bundle or nothing, it will be nothing for me.

• Yeah the moment these came up i bought them immediately. If nothing else, I see microtransactions almost as a way of saying “i’m happy at this point in time and a new hat or 7 ain’t bad either.” I think they’re pretty good, and i’m looking forward to seeing what other customization updates will follow.

If I was to give criticism, I don’t like the mason archer hat all that much, the rest however I think look badass and have totally changed how I have some of my guys colour coded. My only ‘harumf’ is that it comes in bundle form. Maybe there is a good reason for it but I just know that I would sooner just buy the hat I like. Some people may wish to show support and/or get hats, and may just want the vanguard helmets for both teams, rather than having to fork out for hats they may not even use.

Regardless, very nice stuff, the right way to use microtransactions. For cosmetic/personal enjoyment, not for a tactical edge.

• Cosmetics are always sweet, especially not the free ones. However, I find some things slightly disturbing.
    At first - Why the DLC is not on the STEAM itself? I’d like to buy it, keep it, trade it or even give it as a present to a friend. Just like the Saint’s Row 3, Sleeping Dogs, Killing Floor DLC’s are.
    Moreover, I think that it’s better to stick to the classes, not to the factions. Why would I need MAA and Archer’s helms, when I mostly play the Knight? Selling each hat separately wouldst be a great idea, imo.

• Thanks, nice addition TB, but I would like to have historic helmets, please add those for history lovers.

• @Sirbarthelemy:

This is because some of them look so terrible, that they made a bundle like this, otherwise people would only buy the helmet they find cool or only the helmet for their primary class so 2 or 3 in the end, now the majority is gonna buy the bundle because they absolutely want this special helmet that they find super cool, even if the rest is shit, this will result in more money for TBS for sure, thats a pretty good idea, genius TBS.

Yeah I agree, maa helmets looks terrible (in my opinion at least) yet I bought both bundles to support Torn Banner (crazy me, right?)

• Bought the Mason bundle because the only Agatha helmet I could bear to look at is the Vanguard one, while the Mason’s Blade and Winged Helms are actually pretty decent.

• GREAT WORK! Love to support you guys; not a big fan of micro-transactions but this is actually new content not installed with the game or made with the rest of the game.

WOO!

• @RodyMetal:

Thanks, nice addition TB, but I would like to have historic helmets, please add those for history lovers.

Yeah this! I’m not sure if it interferes with the overall… hm… theme of the game? But having perhaps some iconic helmets from the general medieval era to represent the classes would be so sweet.