No servers showing up in server browser

• This most recent patch brought me back to Chivalry after I quit a couple weeks after the last patch. However, the very first time I tried to load it up, the server browser showed 0 results. I figured this was because the patch had JUST come out, and it everything would be back up in a couple hours. A couple hours later, everything worked just fine.

Next day, load up Chivalry, again 0 servers found. I checked my filters, and the only filters I had were Hide empty and <100ping. I even tried disabling those filters, still nothing. Couple hours later, I tried again and everything worked.

Today, load up Chivalry for the first time. Everything works fine. Here it is a couple hours later, I’m trying to get on, and again 0 servers are showing up in the browser. Obviously this is not an issue with my connection, since I’m posting this while I’m having these issues. What on earth could be causing this? I’ve tried restarting the game, as well at Steam.

• If you logout of steam and login do the server reappear?

I’ve seen this happeneding when a connection to steamworks is lost. I think that also appears in the log files too

• @MonkeyFiend:

If you logout of steam and login do the server reappear?

I’ve seen this happeneding when a connection to steamworks is lost. I think that also appears in the log files too

@Mechapope:

I’ve tried restarting the game, as well as Steam

• Bump.

• Looks like steam is offline for me, Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I’ll try to enter into the steam website and it’ll say.

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

I guess steam is offline right now hence why no servers are showing up.

• @Mechapope:

@MonkeyFiend:

If you logout of steam and login do the server reappear?

@Mechapope:

I’ve tried restarting the game, as well as Steam

Not just restarting the game, but ensuring that you are logged in.

But to be sure, can you try using the alternate server browser and see if servers show up for you? That will help narrow down the issue:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10664

Also, post your launch.log and dxdiag (if the above doesn’t work)