Lg | Legion

• Hi… I am forming a league for the sole purpose of fighting in chivalry tournaments, and having fun in game… My rules are simple, have fun, don’t stress ( that’s my job ), and train with me on scheduled times. If I, or my scouts recruit you, I am confident enough of your skill.

This is not a veteran AoC clan, nor a clan of any other game for that matter… It was built a few days ago by me just for the sport, and hopes of Chivalry tournaments in the future.

If you wish to join, just add me on steam ( Lg | Legion ) , and I will have a game or two with you.

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legion

xC7GrZU9GFI
    **- 24 active members

• Cool this is up :D We are a group of few people right now (9 currently) that has just started very recently. We are a laid back league that just like to have fun and will have tournaments. We might have other events down the road in the future.

We are currently trying to recruit members to join our league that are good and talented. That doesn’t mean you have to be the best or be on the top of the scoreboard. It’s just so we know you can hold your self in a fight. We are going to be having scheduled practices so that we can sharpen our skills even further and be better at the game. We would like you to be part of the team and have fun times together in games, practices and events.

Hope to see you on board. :D

• hi I recently played a game or two with a couple LG Members and i would like to join your clan.

In the game my username is Roseml

I’m a casual player that is looking to get better to be competitive.

Skype is the main way i chat.
    my Skype name is bobtheseeker
    USA player
    steam name is roseml

• We are still actively recruiting members. (Currently have 17 active members)

If anyone on the forums here who would like to join us send a message to me or legion and we will play a few games with you to see how you are. Remember you don’t have to be the best player or score high on the scoreboard all the time, we just would like to know if you can hold yourself in a fight. If we fell you have potential then we will accept you and train with you to sharpen, our skills with you individually and as a team.

• I’d like to give it a shot, contact me on steam or something if interested.

Steam Name: eviler0ck

In Game: Fenris

• Hey Legion I added you , let’s talk.

• Hey LG. I used to play Aoc a lot and i play this as well. I’ve been thinking about joining a clan and this one seems pretty tight. My steam name Is Breakfast warrior. I am 17 and I live in Illinois, United States. I Have Skype and team speak but i can download any other voice program if necessary. Personality wise, I’m pretty laid back. Skill wise i would say I’m a 7-8/10 . Hit me up on steam or pm me if interested. I hope to get in and make some friends along the way.(Decapitate some heads too!)

Almost forgot. My Skype is Phlint95

• Thank you guys for your interest. We now have 19 members and are still actively trying to recruit new members.

• hey, is this clan EU ? if yes then im interested, i play relatively good ^^

• @Zenit:

hey, is this clan EU ? if yes then im interested, i play relatively good ^^

I’m pretty sure we are mostly from US/Canada but add Legion on steam for more informations.

• @Phlint95:

Hey LG. I used to play Aoc a lot and i play this as well. I’ve been thinking about joining a clan and this one seems pretty tight. My steam name Is Breakfast warrior. I am 17 and I live in Illinois, United States. I Have Skype and team speak but i can download any other voice program if necessary. Personality wise, I’m pretty laid back. Skill wise i would say I’m a 7-8/10 . Hit me up on steam or pm me if interested. I hope to get in and make some friends along the way.(Decapitate some heads too!)

That’s the most unhealthy breakfast I’ve ever seen.

• @Lg:

@Phlint95:

Hey LG. I used to play Aoc a lot and i play this as well. I’ve been thinking about joining a clan and this one seems pretty tight. My steam name Is Breakfast warrior. I am 17 and I live in Illinois, United States. I Have Skype and team speak but i can download any other voice program if necessary. Personality wise, I’m pretty laid back. Skill wise i would say I’m a 7-8/10 . Hit me up on steam or pm me if interested. I hope to get in and make some friends along the way.(Decapitate some heads too!)

This. :D

• Hey guys, I’m interested in joining! I played probably too much AoC and I’ve been enjoying C:MW. I mostly play as a vanguard or knight. I’m piss poor as an archer haha. I have a mic and don’t mind downloading Vent or TS if you guys use either of those. The only thing is my class/work schedule might be a problem until winter break.

Message or add me on Steam:

megolas80

• Just wanted to say a quick whats up. I just joined last night after having a fun couple of matches with Legion. Look forward to playing with you guys.

• @Chuckdatass:

Just wanted to say a quick whats up. I just joined last night after having a fun couple of matches with Legion. Look forward to playing with you guys.

Glad to here that. Welcome to the team! :D

• hey i am looking for a good group of people to play with. i would love to find a guild that trains to work as a team and perform maneuvers that will control the battle field, and hope to compete in tournaments.

Steam Name: GhostElder

hope to hear from you soon.

• @Lg:

@Phlint95:

I’ll have your head for that….no one insults my beloved breakfast…

Btw, after playing with LG over this last week, I must say they are a fun group of people and i highly recommend playing with this bunch. If i like you enough you will receive a breakfast gift basket. Yes, you read that right…A handpicked Basket of assorted breakfast goods all for you!

• LG…orignal nickname right there mate ;-)

• @Easterlake:

LG…orignal nickname right there mate ;-)

LG = Legion , are you high?

• It’s “Lg” not “LG”, so its a completely different thing.