Server rejection 'host has downloadable content you do not'

• ‘you cannot join the match because the host has downloadable content you do not’

This all stopped working after the latest customisation patch. The dedicated server has been updated, uninstalled and reinstalled, Steam restarted, Computer restarted and it is definitely not in the beta. I’ve also tried deleting all temporary files for the dedicated server after uninstalling it…

My client is definitely not in the beta and is fully updated with the customisation patch.

What else could be giving me the above error on trying to connect to my dedicated server?!

I’m starting to run out of ideas to try…

Thanks

• @jdtec:

‘you cannot join the match because the host has downloadable content you do not’

This all stopped working after the latest customisation patch. The dedicated server has been updated, uninstalled and reinstalled, Steam restarted, Computer restarted and it is definitely not in the beta. I’ve also tried deleting all temporary files for the dedicated server after uninstalling it…

My client is definitely not in the beta and is fully updated with the customisation patch.

What else could be giving me the above error on trying to connect to my dedicated server?!

Thanks

Was the server used by anybody else before being reused? I was playing around with a server and it had turned out the server had been used for a community event weeks earlier and that was the source of the issue as kimiko had been testing things on the server that my version of chivalry did not have.

Could this be the issue?

• @jdtec:

‘you cannot join the match because the host has downloadable content you do not’

Thanks

We had this happen on one of our servers after the patch. Whatever the cause it was definitely server side as a reinstall/repatch on the server fixed it.

Not much help, but I’d definitely keep looking at the server rather than the client

• i had this issue and just found out about it now, and i fixed mine.

I run my server with simrai, and i basically went to all the custom maps and verified that all the urls are correct and the names are correct by removing all of the workshop links and re-adding the ones i wanted. Then i ran the workshop tool.

Simrai also has a steam update tool, and after running that i can now join my server, and others should be able to as well, and it should now show up in the list.