Dumb moderator - one of them

• Ok so fine many of my posts are tongue in cheek.

But at the same time maybe a 1000 was answering questions, technical support, working on the alternate browser fixes etc.

So pretty annoying when my sig gets deleted and since the new forum is crap you cant even use images right.

I guess the 1.2 million copies went to the TBS teams heads and they think they know all because 90% of people can tell the new forum format is crap. And I have supported TBS in another 1000 posts but when you high five each other and say a forum with two colors - orange and grey is fantastic - well you have been smoking too much dope to realize the error of your ways.

They will learn though, since forum participation has dropped like a mother fucker. I mean hell you even hid the link to the forums from the main website.

I guess this is what happens when nobody on the team has studied web design, usability, human computer interaction. Just mod hackers…

• I think you might want to calm down a tad delete this thread and take it up with the moderators themselves via PM. Rather than making it public. Yes I agree deleting you signature wasn’t exactly a smart move for “keeping your community happy” but publicly shaming them isn’t nice either.

• Don’t be surprised, new forums looks terrible.

• guess who’s signature will be deleted next <.<

• Was your sig deleted because of the transition (like a bug?) or was it deleted because a mod separately took off your sig? If it was the latter, I would suggest you take it up with the mod who did it via PM chat. I made the mistake of questioning/criticizing them in the manner you’re doing and I was humiliated with a direct link to the forum rules. The egg waseth on my faceth.

If it was removed by a mod it is most likely because they’re cracking down on anything even remotely revealing of the female body. They’ve made it very clear lately that they have a zero tolerance policy in regards to that. Whether you agree with that policy or not, the proper channel to address it isn’t in open forum debate which might seem maddening but it is clearly stated in the forum rules.

Sorry this happened to you Greg.

• @Sidewinder:

If it was removed by a mod it is most likely because they’re cracking down on anything even remotely revealing of the female body. They’ve made it very clear lately that they have a zero tolerance policy in regards to that.

Really? I thought “blood and guts is okay, but naked chicks is not” was an American thing.

• If you have an issue, contact a mod or admin private via PM. DO NOT post threads like this again.

ps. I am not aware of anyone deleting your signature. Could have something to do with the BB code. However, we usually contact the person if there is an issue with a signature and only delete if no response is given, etc.