The Last Word in Customisation

• I have discovered the ultimate utility of customisation that should settle once and for all if it should be an option to turn it off (it shouldn’t). It is so simple it will blow your minds.

The reason for customisation is….

MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE’S CLOTHES.

Here’s a few to get you started:

For stripes:

“Hey, you look like a circus tent. Only fatter.”

“Are you being fumigated for termites?”

“I think Walter White is cooking meth in you.”

For checks

“I have that same tablecloth.”

For those who have recreated a famous character, eg. Batman

“Hey, Batman called. He said you’re a dork.”

[attachment=0:236dvys1]tim-gunn.jpg[/attachment:236dvys1]

Use of these lines will severely diminish your opponent’s combat skills while they question their fashion choices.

• @McLumberjack:

Heh. Coincidentally, I’ve been exclusively playing my Batman-themed Knight today and had changed my Steam Name to THE DORK KNIGHT.

• @DemonicChocobo:

@McLumberjack:

Heh. Coincidentally, I’ve been exclusively playing my Batman-themed Knight today and had changed my Steam Name to THE DORK KNIGHT.

Where did you get that helmet?

• @quigleyer:

@DemonicChocobo:

@McLumberjack:

Where did you get that helmet?

I get the feeling you haven’t played the game much since the patch.

• There were paid cosmetics added recently. That one is included in the Mason Bundle. You should be able to purchase it from the Customization menu.

• of course, even if i am the Bat Man, it’s just a cool design, and certainly not a reference to a freaking comic book character. never intended that way.

• I knew I should have said the Punisher.

(Not really, people pretending to be Batman is hilarious. Unintentionally pretending to be Batman even more so. “Aw what? I just thought it looked cool.”)

• lol. you’re mean!

• That is very much the spirit of the thread I’m afraid. High school level fashion bitchiness.

“Oh, and I suppose my red and blue spandex bodysuit and mask is unoriginal too is it? Spider-who?”