Option to Interrupt Voice Overs

• I think it would be a cool idea to have a button you can designate that would allow you to interrupt a voice command while it’s in progress.

You still keep the same lockout timer so it can’t be abused and spammed any more than already but it would open up more options on the fly and possibly some hilarious soundbits.

So when a MaA says, “We are in disagreement!” you could stop it at “We are in!”

With laughs the possibilities are limitless. Just an idea.

• i would like voice options for “get out of the way” and “watch out” (like to tell someone theres someone on them)

• @clayton-bigsby:

i would like voice options for “get out of the way” and “watch out” (like to tell someone theres someone on them)

What!? I thought you were supposed to stab someone who won’t get out of your way! I’ve been doing it all wrong!

• Wouldn’t really work.

The line from the voice command that you hear is different from what the people around you hear.

• @Charleyzard:

Wouldn’t really work.

The line from the voice command that you hear is different from what the people around you hear.

I always wondered if that’s the case

• @clayton-bigsby:

i would like voice options for “get out of the way” and “watch out” (like to tell someone theres someone on them)

I agree that it’s missing in the game. Too often in Battlegrounds or Hillside, I see an incoming catapult shot and I am forced to use the “Incoming” voice emote, which is weird from the Mason’s side - “Here comes the heroes. They look angry.” doesn’t convey the danger from a catapult shot as well.

Some voice emotes are redundant. For example, when is “Defend Me” going to be used except during the Malric/steward King fights? And even then the “Objective” emote will convey that message.

There could be some voice emotes optimization done.