Camera Movement on Death

• This is something that has irritated me from the initial transition from Age of Chivalry to Chivalry Medieval Warfare. In the current state of CMW, you cannot move your camera as soon as you die unlike Age of Chivalry where this is possible. So I would like to suggest a system in which your camera is available to be moved as soon as you perish. It is also worth including that attempting to switch from 3rd person spectating and free-move spectating is quite clunky, having to press space several times and move the mouse quite a bit just to get the camera to move. That and not being able to spectate both sides. (If you’re worried about people telling locations to their teammates have chat separated into alive/dead.)

This is a very small and seemingly insignificant suggestion but it is very frustrating for when you are fighting someone who is very skilled, has a unique fighting style, or if you died in a group. Basically, I want to see how I died so I can learn from my past mistakes or oversights, the current camera system does not allow for that.

• would be nice. Sometimes i try to find out what hit me or where it came from.

• This is a great idea, but i think if you’re decapitated the camera should still go spinning off :)

• I have been suffering from the camera being upside down or at 90 degrees so that when trying to look around everything is wrong… I cannot believe this bug is back

• @Retsnom:

I have been suffering from the camera being upside down or at 90 degrees so that when trying to look around everything is wrong… I cannot believe this bug is back

With knights this has been happening all the time. The camera just tilts 90 degrees.

• @Retsnom:

I have been suffering from the camera being upside down or at 90 degrees so that when trying to look around everything is wrong… I cannot believe this bug is back

Happens to me all the time as archer, I have almost been ill from having the camera move around at highspeed while tilted. It’s annoying for sure.

Edit: A tf2 style kill cam would be hilarious, I support this movement.

• yes, i like the death animations, but i want a button to go straight to spectator mode as well, to see what hit me, or what was blocking my way.

• +1
    /5chars