How to get a peasant hat?

• Well, I’m trying to make my Mason Archer look like a peasant and I saw people with peasants hats in their customization, so how does one acquire said hat?

• It was given to people who won the emblem contest as a special reward, there’s no way to get it now.

• They submitted emblems to the emblem contest a few months ago. Kimi said there will be more contests in the future that may offer more hats, however.

• Thats sad…now I can’t fulfill my goal of having a true filthy peasant :( crys

• @SOC:

They submitted emblems to the emblem contest a few months ago. Kimi said there will be more contests in the future that may offer more hats, however.

Is that more in general or more emblem contests? Because I got a good one in mind and I’m kind of bummed to have missed out on the contest.

• Definitely going to be another emblem contest. Might be other contests that are rewarded with cosmetic items too though.

• Lol, sorry, but that’s a pretty lame prize for winners… a peasant hat, really?

• @King:

Lol, sorry, but that’s a pretty lame prize for winners… a peasant hat, really?

I wear mine with pride even though it does make me look whorishly poor.

• @King:

It’s not just the peasant hat… which most everyone was actually excited for. Just think… 60+ people have something no one else has. exciting

But also having an emblem they created in the game for anyone to use. Whenever I see my emblem being used, I squeal with delight because it makes me happy that someone out there likes what I designed.

• @Kimiko:

@King:

It’s not just the peasant hat… which most everyone was actually excited for. Just think… 60+ people have something no one else has. exciting

But also having an emblem they created in the game for anyone to use. Whenever I see my emblem being used, I squeal with delight because it makes me happy that someone out there likes what I designed.

Exactly.

And the first person I saw using one of my emblems was a rank 53.

• @Kimiko:

@King:

I want in on this elite squealing clubhouse. Is there going to be another contest? Soooon?

• @lemonater47:

Exactly.

I’m rank 53, what did you make? Lone wolf? Rampant Lion? Because they’re both fantastic and I thank you if you made them.

• I’ve seen two people wearing my emblem and felt like my life had been completed. I can now die with no regrets.

• @SOC:

@lemonater47:

Exactly.

I’m rank 53, what did you make? Lone wolf? Rampant Lion? Because they’re both fantastic and I thank you if you made them.

Well unless you live in NZ or AUS I doubt it was you. I made Swordsman’s crest and The + Men.

We don’t get to name out own emblems. Or at least I didn’t.

The guy who was wearing it was Jatz the great.

And I’ve seen a few other people wear my emblems.

• Kill a peasant and take his. They’re not people anyway.

• I mean, I feel like you shoulda got somethin better than a lame ass, ugly ass peasant hat… Could of at least been something cool looking.

• @King:

I mean, I feel like you shoulda got somethin better than a lame ass, ugly ass peasant hat… Could of at least been something cool looking.

It is cool looking when no one else has one.

• @lemonater47:

It is cool looking when no one else has one.

^

That feeling of “WAT HOW DOES HE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT I DON’T” is what makes the peasant hat more like a king’s jeweled crown.

• I have kickstarter dev helmets with glowing red/blue flames and I still think the peasant hat is cooler.

• I quite like the swordsman crest.