Gold weapon skins.

• I know the team is busy with a lot of stuff right now, but a great customization feature would be the ability to select gold weapon skins if the player has achieved 10,000 kills with the weapon. Just one more way for players to distinguish themselves, only this one signifying experience, like the silver/black/gold helms.

• really cool, i thought about this too… not all golden weapons but the portions of the weapons that are normally silver/grey in color could be changed to GOOOOOOOOLD. Spear tips, handle accents, hammer tops… all that good stuff.

Also, black people, add skin color lol. TB IS RACIST LOL

• @clayton-bigsby:

really cool, i thought about this too… not all golden weapons but the portions of the weapons that are normally silver/grey in color could be changed to GOOOOOOOOLD. Spear tips, handle accents, hammer tops… all that good stuff.

Im already starting to imagine golden pebbles and golden maul :)

• Since new Helmets (chrome, gold, …) for Level achievements are already available, Gold Weapons would be a really cool idea. And since TBS wants to keep that ugly Customization, it would be an nice add.

• @Junanagou:

Since new Helmets (chrome, gold, …) for Level achievements are already available, Gold Weapons would be a really cool idea. And since TBS wants to keep that ugly Customization, it would be an nice add.

customization is only ugly if you have bad taste… i’ve seen very good looking outfits that suit the game, but i said before they made the customization to please not add stupid colors like PINK into the game, what medieval warrior is going to be wearing PINK!? honestly.

• Golden skin, perhaps with encrusted gems in the hilt, or other small but obvious modifications that look badass?

HELL YES.

Nothing that improves the weapon stat wise, but more stuff to make veterans / skilled players distinguished visually, that’s awesome. It’s something to strive for if you don’t have it, and something to appreciate if you have it already.

• I’m imagining the shortbow as a Mongolian or Hungarian recurve.

If it was subtle and kept clean lines, it could be cool.

No one should be running around with a solid gold maul. Just maybe a little inlay, and a bit of chasing here and there, maybe some different shapes or styling.

• It doesn’t have to be over the top, or silly, in fact after the novelty of that it probably would devalue the game by making it seem less realistic (not that it’s very realistic in mechanics but visually it’s pretty solid).

Just small but potent improvements to weapons that really show “Hey look at this, this is a master’s weapon”.

In the end it’s to show off, feel special, etc… but who doesn’t want that? And there’s nothing wrong with it either, not really, it’s innate in all of us to want to stand out. The more options and goals for this endeaver their are, the longer players stick around for.

• Alternate weapon skins.

A Slight model difference and a new texture. Hell the community could probably do that. The models would have to be the exact same shape and size though.

• There needs to be more stuff to work towards in this game… period.

Sure, its great to work towards getting better: but it’d be a lot smarter from TB if the game provided incentives. I dont know why they havent bothered with shit like this yet, because its the kind of thing that sells games, and keeps people playing games. Its 2013, its just plain lazy to not have things like that in when pretty much every other multiplayer game has this kind of thing as standard.

Skins for weapons please, unlocked by usage milestones. Not just gold though, because i’d personally rather hang myself with my own intestines than use a retarded pimpswag sword, a la call of duty. Perhaps a black blade too.

• Tastefully done, tiered weapon models would be absolutely amazing. I would love to see this implemented as another way to distinguish older players. Different armor sets would be cool too.

• yes plz gold longsword broadsword claymore greatsword yes yes yes plz

Imagine how proud you’d be with golden throwing axes, throwing knives or the sling.

Dude. A freaking gold cudgel. LOL

• Forget just gold, complete customization of weapons!!! (Skins)

• 10,000 fist kills for golden gauntlets, hell yes.

• why not? number of kills to unlock golden weapons… i’m in!

after rank 60, i want my golden helmet to radiate light that blinds others

• @clayton-bigsby:

why not? number of kills to unlock golden weapons… i’m in!

Or we could add a gem to it that shoots lasers.

• @SlyGoat:

@clayton-bigsby:

why not? number of kills to unlock golden weapons… i’m in!

Or we could add a gem to it that shoots lasers.

lasers are unrealistic, have it shoot catapult rocks

• 1000 kills - silver/white (something to differentiate from the standard metal color)

4000 kills - black

10000 kills - gold

25000 kills - gem (sapphire, emerald, ruby - you pick) on the handle/hilt/pole of the weapon

let us customize our weapons!

Also to add-

Rank-based armor trims and designs would be cool too

• @Event:

25000 kills - gem (sapphire, emerald, ruby - you pick) on the handle/hilt/pole of the weapon

let us customize our weapons!

That sounds absolutely fantastic.

• lol see what happens when you give us a taste of customization?

sound cool, we need more rank\kill based achievements for high ranks, customization is a great reward