Top 5 games

• @Wingy:

@johnk17:

1.MEDIEVAL 2:TOTAL WAR(GREAT MODS)

The Warhammer fantasy mod made me cum buckets.

But still, the extremely higly diferentiated factions of Rome make it my all-time favourite, and the barbarian invasion roman campaign is extremely original (you start with an already expanded roman empire wich is actually declining, and declining VERY fast. Your job isnt to expand, but to enter full DAMAGE CONTROL mode until you stabilize your empire and are strong enough to wage war on other nations, all of this while being invaded by hordes of barnarians and cities and generals rebel day after day). Also there was this mod for vanilla Rome that doubled the number of settlements and made it historically accurate, hours and hours wasted with that one.

Empire and Napoleon were cool, Shogun 2 was a total dissapointment. There were a lot of improvements, but every faction was exactly the same. The only difference between them was that every faction had a slightly stronger unit.

Wingy,total war mods are great and I would have spent all my gaming time in these if it wasn’t for the FREAKIN CTDs in all the best mods!!!

If you like total war go to TW Center if you don’t know about it already…it’s the Total War PARADISE!!!

Now,Warhammer is a good mod but the Third Age:Total war is the best fantasy mod you will find in my opinion with very rare to no CTDs.As for R:TW mods Roma Surrectum 2 is by far the best mod you will find.Also,if you like horde style campaign maps with the declining Roman Empire I suggest Somnium Apostatae Iuliani(SAI) mod that uses Roma Surrectum 2 terrain graphics.But TWC has many good mods…

Rome 2:Total War is coming my friend…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3EeHpB … re=related

• Ive been playing games and competitive games all my life, and I would have to say that at the moment Chivalry is #1 on my list. This game is truly phenomenal. It took me a while to warm up to it, but I found a class that I like and I am constantly at getting better with it.

Other than that:

-Europa Universalis
    -Darkfall
    -Starcraft

I don’t know what else. It would be a tie between all the other games that I own. Probably sins of a solar empire, but I havent played it but once at a lan party. Maybe I will put minecraft in there, but I only like playing that with other people.

• 1: Earthbound (Mother 2) SNES
    2: Toejam & Earl (Genesis)
    3: Battletoads (Genesis)
    4: Minecraft (PC)
    5: Age of Empires (PC)

• I don’t know what you guys mean… deciding top five is easy.

1.Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    2. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    3. Chivalry Medieval Warfare
    4. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    5. Chivalry:Medieval Warfare

Oh yeah and Runescape

But there will never ever be a game better than Chivalry Medieval Warfare unless Tibberius makes it.

• 1. Payday: The Heist
    2. Saints Row 2
    3. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    4. Thief
    5. Fallout 3

• Tropico 4 is fucking awesome. Viva el Presidente!

• Games that have had and 1 that has me addicted today.
    1.Battfeild 2
    2. Battlefield bad company 2/ Vietnam dlc
    3. Age of Empires
    4. Rise of Nations
    5. Chivalry my new addiction

2 games that have failed me miserably is BF3 and MoHW. I had such high hopes for Bf3 and then I get blindsided by a great game like Chivalry. I feel terrible I ever gave my money for those other 2 games when a game like Chivalry deserves it so much more. That’s what bs hype and marketing can do but I won’t be fooled again.

• Rune
    Mount&Blade Warband
    Europa Barborum I (Rome Total War mod)
    Sid Myers Pirates Gold (Old Sega Genesis edition)
    Motor City Online

• Kingdom hearts was pretty fun.

• Top 5 games in my opinion.
    1: GTA Series.
    2: Battlefield 3.
    3:Counter-strike Source.
    4:Chivalry medieval Warfare.
    5: Forza motor sports series.

• @Spartacusy:

Kingdom hearts was pretty fun.

I loved Kingdom Hearts! Ahhh the memories :3

• I feel like I am old or something because most of my all-time favorite games are from the 90s :?

• @Slaughtervomit:

I feel like I am old or something because most of my all-time favorite games are from the 90s :?

Old man.

• @Kimiko:

@Slaughtervomit:

I feel like I am old or something because most of my all-time favorite games are from the 90s :?

Old man.

Back in my day, we had to hook up our video games through the cable jack in the back of the television!! :P

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Kimiko:

@Slaughtervomit:

Old man.

Back in my day, we had to hook up our video games through the cable jack in the back of the television!! :P

GO RCA connectors!