Need to Test Our 64 Slot Server.. Care to help?

• We are trying to test out our new box and see how she plays. If you care to help the IP is 208.100.25.68:7779 TO

• Works fine except for pings, I normally run a maximum or 75 ping on most US servers but on any 64 man my ping floats around 100 or 110, and most players have 120+, it ruins it most of the time. I know it’s probably not an issue with the server but it’s still annoying.

• The thing with 64 slot is; Not only the server requires a good connection and high end CPU. All of the clients need both too.

• We’ve run 64 slot servers for a while and another problem is the game seems to be inherently unstable on them, often crashing hence why we dropped the server back to 50 slots

• @MonkeyFiend:

We’ve run 64 slot servers for a while and another problem is the game seems to be inherently unstable on them, often crashing hence why we dropped the server back to 50 slots

Yea it seems like it just isn’t meant to be run with 64 at this point in time, plus I find the game is a bit pointless with 32 a side, as everything is just chaos, zero strategy at all, just cluster fucking.

• Thanks for all your feedback/support guys it’s much appreciated! :D Yes the servers seem to run a lot better if we remove people that are over 200ms. At which point we seen double-digit pings - around 88 to 98 “120ms on the high side” when it was full. However if we don’t remove people with a high latency. The ping would seem to jump up 20 to 30ms in some cases even higher. We’ve set the config to remove people with 200+ ping but it appears not be working at the moment. We will continue to tweak the server and any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks Again TB Community!