Skeleton player?!

• The Skeleton model comes with the Dev DLC, only tornbanner employers own. I am trying to make it available for everybody, but I only can make it work offline. As soon as I join a server, the class is not working. It seems the server is checking if you own the DLC.

• @Royalgamer06:

The Skeleton model comes with the Dev DLC, only tornbanner employers own. I am trying to make it available for everybody, but I only can make it work offline. As soon as I join a server, the class is not working. It seems the server is checking if you own the DLC.

Lol, that’s pretty cool actually. I did manage to equip rank 50 helmets and whatnot at rank 30 in offline mode, but that was a long while ago.

• @Royalgamer06:

The Skeleton model comes with the Dev DLC, only tornbanner employers own. I am trying to make it available for everybody, but I only can make it work offline. As soon as I join a server, the class is not working. It seems the server is checking if you own the DLC.

Lol yes, it’s not something that everyone can enjoy. But have fun with it offline :)

• Damn… :p

• @Royalgamer06:

Why does this not surprise me ? I would bet your not a skilled player at anything tbh, In fact on getting home with a new game I’d bet you just put God mode on as soon as its installed what ever it is. I told you before if your out to hack and ruin a game go way. That is the TB employers model, do you really think its cool trying to “make it available for everybody” ?? the nerve of the crass rat tbh.

• Well “tbh” this has nothing to do with cheating. All he does is use a different player model in offline mode.

• +1
    Just ignore him, let him think what he wants to think.

• @loin:

I would bet your not a skilled player at anything tbh,

Not a skilled player? My last finished match:

And I can ensure you I do not hack. Ask anyone in that scoreboard if I hacked. (If they remember)

• Haha, tornbanner employer :D

This is me:

• @Royalgamer06:

Haha, tornbanner employer :DThis is me:

That’s just hilarious! I wonder if I can add these sort of things in custom maps.

• Me too….

• I agree with making them available to custom mods for the game, and on a side note you were the highest ranking player in that match my friend but I don’t think you hack.

• @Royalgamer06:

Not a skilled player? My last finished match:

And I can ensure you I do not hack. Ask anyone in that scoreboard if I hacked. (If they remember)

FFA is in no way an indicator of skill, unfortunately. Especially on DW.

• you can also see my duel stats on my steam screenshots.

• Global Moderator

So, how do you use it on offline mode?