Synergy (EU) syn.

• We are Synergy. (EU) (a not shit logo coming soon! <3 planetus)

A new and ambitious team comprised of active, competitive players, always looking to win, and failing that, always looking to be stronger next time. Synergy is a small squad, and always will be. We will never recruit more than ten members, because it is our ultimate goal to form strong bonds of teamwork – and have all our members regularly competing in scrims – this is hugely important to us.

Of course, our aim is to establish ourselves amongst the best teams.

More than that, an all round nice group of guys! Feel free to join our 20 slot lovely ping Synergy FFA Duel 24/7 Server or Teamspeak channel: “95.211.217.102:9990”. We also use the duel server for scrims, naturally - so it is occasionally locked.

Actively scrimming, always. Talk to any of us to arrange!
    –-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Members:

syn.The Hawk
    syn.Olikopter
    syn.Azog the Defiler
    syn.’Turd
    syn.Thanatos

We are recruiting: looking just for one more player especially that fits with our ethos. At this point we would prefer a Knight or Vanguard, but will consider all. We have scrimmed and improved a lot as a unit over the last few weeks beating and even sometimes proudly DNFing big teams such as FF, IO, Km, and TPL, and some close calls against RK and various others - and we are definitely still looking for one more player to strengthen our squad.

We look for strong individual skill, but teamwork attributes are also naturally very important to us, as well as maturity and attitude. We want to be respected, and so, must be respectable. You must be active as you will play regularly, and have a working microphone.

If you think you fit the bill, and want to join a friendly, yet competitive clan; to scrim and train regularly, in order to grow as an individual player and as part of the team – speak to any of us and we will get you in our TS and see what happens! :D

• By far the most pleasant and friendly group of competitive players i have met in chivalry so far.
    But don’t let their good manners fool you,these guys are one of the most dangerous opponents anyone can face on the field of battle.
    The clan itself might be new,but the founding members are hardcore veterans of the EU competitive scene.
    I bet Syn is going to become one of the top clans in Chivalry very,very soon.
    I would recommend this clan to people who are looking to join a highly competitive and friendly clan.

• We are still recruiting! We need one more member! :D.

• Horrible Clan. 0/10

They abducted me, put a black bag over my head, took me to an undisclosed location and then forced me to play Archer for them whilst making me sing Ricky Martin in Teamspeak. This is not a joke and I am now scarred for life.

• @Planetus:

Horrible Clan. 0/10

They abducted me, put a black bag over my head, took me to an undisclosed location and then forced me to play Archer for them whilst making me sing Ricky Martin in Teamspeak. This is not a joke and I am now scarred for life.

Haha, syn should charge people to merc for them.

• @Planetus:

Horrible Clan. 0/10

Who let Planetus out? :/

• Its okay, i found the little shit hiding in a ditch. Rest assured he’s back in the basement with TWO bike locks connecting his neck to the radiator this time. Im gunna feed him de-icer sandwiches if he doesnt toe the line, smart arse fucker. He’ll be singing Bieber songs from now on - he had his chance.

And hey, its an honour to merc for us. We got loads of bitches scrambling like cockroaches all over us for the chance.

Just because over half of them desperately want to ‘escape’ the Synergy basement after, doesnt mean they will. First Planetus, then Prince Fatty, then Nabster, then Vaeka… you’ll all be on the leash soon enough. SUCKAZZZ.

Need one knight plz. We have nice things. And democracy.

• Cool guys, cool clan and awesome players.
    Enjoy scrimming these guys, and staying past my welcome on their teamspeak :D

• fanks dusteh!

• @Triumphant:

We have nice things. And democracy.

'murica approves

• All these girls are very beautiful.

• @Jetstream:

All these girls are very beautiful.

You flirt too much around Old man.

• For some reason these noobs refuse to play 20v20.

• @Jetstream:

All these girls are very beautiful.

I love you, wanna make out?