(Performance Suggestion) LowPoly Perfomance mode

• Would it be feasible to create a Low poly, tacky effect, high performance mode for clients? Let it be a mod or an official client settings option, is it possible to make this?

Why i’m asking this is that i’m worried about the players’ experience with Chivalry being laggy! Not mine though, i get 60+ fps with all graphics on high. (Impossible! A player who’s worried about other players frame rates!?) It shouldn’t be too hard to just low poly every model and optimize particle/sprites, right? I’m planning on making low poly models of the characters so people wont get pissed when they’re trying to have fun in a 40+ player server.

Sure low poly characters wont make too much of an impact on frame rate but its better than nothing!

Crap forgot, if one edits the models/effects in this game does it not allow you to play on public servers? If so then damnit!

• If I could I would make this game look like Quake 1 just for the sake of performance.

• @afiNity:

If I could I would make this game look like Quake 1 just for the sake of performance.

Now we just need insta-gib…
    Seriously though some skyrim screenshots look awesome in superlow poly, in a weird way.

I think a low poly mode would be great for people who have trouble running the game.