Laghacking, glitching, speedhacking

• I read last week that the latest patch was going to snare a lot of memory hackers but noticed speedhacking is still rife on the official servers, as well as map glitching, not to mention the usual votekicking BS.

Where is the support for users encountering this? No admins on the servers? No mods in the abuse forum chatroom to witness abuse? No plans to FIX the holes being exploited? Why is Torn Banner resting all the responsibility for dealing with this on customers? Whats being done about these persistent problems? Why was a customization process considered more important than this stuff?

• @bottleNosedDolphin:

I read last week that the latest patch was going to snare a lot of memory hackers but noticed speedhacking is still rife on the official servers, as well as map glitching, not to mention the usual votekicking BS.

Where is the support for users encountering this? No admins on the servers? No mods in the abuse forum chatroom to witness abuse? No plans to FIX the holes being exploited? Why is Torn Banner resting all the responsibility for dealing with this on customers? Whats being done about these persistent problems? Why was a customization process considered more important than this stuff?

Have you bothered to get the steam IDs of the hackers?
    Have you bothered to take screen shots or recording of the hackers?

I have only encountered real speed hackers twice, both times I recorded them speeding, both times my requests for investigations were answered, and both times the players were banned as far as I know.

You are doing something wrong bucko.