Ridiculous flinch times Javeliner

• alright, i’ve been experiencing ridiculous flinch times. more than half the time when i’m hit, i get flinched for long enough to be hit again.

this is bad enough against freaking Vanguards and Knights only needing one hit to kill you every time, but it even does so against fucking daggers!

i’m only noticing this with Javeliner. every time i’m hit my buckler makes an odd wobble and i can’t do anything meanwhile but walk. i just got killed by a dagger user that didn’t even combo his stabs, he stabbed me once, i get flinched forever, couldn’t do anything, he walks back in and stabs me again, i get flinched again, etc. and i don’t mean normal flinch, i mean way longer than normal, and a strange buckler wobble. meanwhile i’m just walking backwards receiving hits, trying relentlessly to block, but nothing happens, all the way till i’m dead.

this shit is happening a lot ever since the recent patch, i think the customisation patch actually. that along with all the other nerfs to Javelins (they arc down a lot more, not hitting anything right now except point blank) while having none of its bugs fixed, and buckler stamina drain still being horrible…

• agreed, you should be able to weapon switch while flinched to allow a block of the 2nd attack if you survive the first. i have said this many times in other posts.
    for fair fighting it really needs to be done, exp with how nerfed the archers and maa are now.

what you are refereing to is a glitch, ive been able to consistently replicate this with a knight and tower sheild getting missed closely by an arrow.
    all you have to do is shoot about 4 inches to the side of his sheild and it sounds like it hit the sheild but throws a stun daze animation imobilizing you instead.

so what happened to you was you got stabed to the side of your sheild and recieved a glitched stun daze im assuming.

this should def be looked into cause it sounds pretty major. :D

• this happens to more than just javelineers, all classes can get flinched too long. FLINCH IS BROKENNNNN

• It’s because you get flinched before you reload your next javelin, so your character will try to reload your javelin, during which you are essentially open for attack.

• flinch is way to long thats for sure,
    and the being forced to reload that jav is a major bug!

• @Event:

It’s because you get flinched before you reload your next javelin, so your character will try to reload your javelin, during which you are essentially open for attack.

This occasionally happens with Bows and Crossbows too. It’s kind of, really unfair. It should be cancelled so you have a chance to change weapon, and/or run away etc.

• @Event:

It’s because you get flinched before you reload your next javelin, so your character will try to reload your javelin, during which you are essentially open for attack.

yes, i think that’s how it happens. when i’m readying a jav or just finished or canceled a throw, and then get hit, it happens.