We can't see peoples names when they use their mic's in game

• i guess this was changed in the last patch?
    we cannot see peoples names when they use their mic in game.

so i now curently have sum fool in my server who has been playing techno and clasical music for almost an hour now.

so theres no way to tell whos spaming their mic or in this fools case spaming music in a gameserver ruining my game experience and every one else whos playing there, took it down from 20 people down to 6 people, which isnt very cool.

this also wasnt in the change log and obviously wasnt tested properly, if at all.

this kind of stuff is why admins get mad and rage post, im keeping calm so maybe i can be heard.

it would be great if this was fixed in the next patch, thanks. :D

• yes please… don’t know who to mute anymore when they just spam annoying noises and bullshit on the mic.

• I guess what you can do until it’s fixed, is to mute one after another and see if the sound goes away.

• ^^ that’s what I do.

• @Kewlan:

I guess what you can do until it’s fixed, is to mute one after another and see if the sound goes away.

do you think as an admin of over 8 months of dealing with the most ridicolous hoops ive had to jump through to even admin in this game i should have to or even want to go through and mute every1 one at a time.

im bringing this up so hopefully it gets fixed, not to get around the way solutions that make admining even harder then it already is in this game.

• @WARSAW:

im bringing this up so hopefully it gets fixed, not to get around the way solutions that make admining even harder then it already is in this game.

@Kewlan:

I guess what you can do until it’s fixed, is to mute one after another and see if the sound goes away.

He gave you a tip how to deal with it until it’s fixed, stay calm.

• i am calm my friend, why are you trying to make it seem like im not calm?

and his tip would be great if it was that simple or i hadnt thought of that myself, thats not the point i am trying to make here.

and you think me to have to go through typing out 40 + things is acceptable to be able to mute one person in my server? really

• Oh. I use the scoreboard to mute them.
    Not such a big deal because I can narrow it down to a few candidates just be looking at their names and ranks most of a the time.

Of course I would prefer it to show who was talking, and on top of that to have actual working voice chat.