I have now heard it all with this game

• The kiddies have been raging hard today on the Steam forums about removing feints (now that they have connived every possible nerf they could out of TBS, though daggers and blocking with them are also a hot topic), and as I sat there staring dumbfounded at several requests to lower the bar for their lazy selves, I found what may be the holy grail of all nerf requests –>

From the Steam forums: Please Nerf The Game Intro.

TBS, God Bless Ya, I don’t know how you don’t go on to some of these threads and just lose it all over the place. :)

• Some links would be nice. I want to see these crybabies for myself.

• lol thats a good 1.

the intro is just fine and it did get nerfed, now we can skip it yay :D

• Filthy Peasants are OP!

• @stickytape:

Filthy Peasants are OP!

Nerfing filthy peasants will only make them revolt even more.

• yo that intro is loud as fuck though

• Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini

[FullScreenMovie]
    bForceNoMovies=FALSE
    #StartupMovies=UE3_logo
    #SkippableMovies=UE3_logo
    bShouldStopMovieAtEndOfLoadMap=TRUE
    #StartupMovies=TBS_logo
    #SkippableMovies=TBS_logo
    StartupMovies=StartupLoading
    LoadMapMovies=SWF.Transition_Screen
    ```Problem solved. Could probably # the StartupLoading one too, but it only plays while loading the menu screen. Slightly more interesting than just looking at a black screen before they added it in this patch.

• @Sidewinder:

@stickytape:

Filthy Peasants are OP!

Nerfing filthy peasants will only make them revolt even more.

We´d start having to deal with something along these lines

Filthy peasant: Oh, king, eh? Very nice. And how’d you get that, then? By exploiting the workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society! If there’s ever going to be any progress–

Filthy peasant: We’re an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as sort-of-executive officer for the week–

Player oppressor: Yes.

Filthy peasant: But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting–

Player oppressor: Yes, I see.

Filthy peasant: By a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs–

Player oppressor: [getting annoyed] Be quiet.

Filthy peasant: But by a two thirds majority, in the case of more major–

Player oppressor: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Player oppressor: Shut up; will you SHUT UP?! [Grabs Filthy peasant and shakes him]

Filthy peasant: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Player oppressor: SHUT UP!

Filthy peasant: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I’m being repressed!!

• New intro is pretty damn OP I have to admit.

• It’s super annoying because it plays at full volume and I have my game set at like 30% or something. I’ll have to go delete the intro videos again or whatever it was I did last time.

• @the_brown_cloud:

The kiddies have been raging hard today on the Steam forums about removing feints

I was on an FFA server earlier today, and a level 42 was top scorer. I lost to him several times, though I didn’t fall for the feints. I mentioned it in chat, and several people called him a noob for feinting, and several other choice names. he was also accused of hacking-because he would feint and crush people. I mentioned that I didn’t think he was hacking, just feinting, and said don’t fall for it and learn from it. I was told to stop kissing his ass. well, I normally don’t feint, because I have a hard time already pressing down w,s,a, and d, so q doesn’t come naturally. but I don’t think feinting is a noob move or a hack. what say ye of feint, oh honorable lads?

• Agreed with this post

I don’t STRONGLY disagree with removing feints and nerfing ANYTHING……
    If they should fix anything it should be the Bearded axe (Combo feint/abusive glitch)
    Fix increase swing rates by moving feet and mouse (causing next to imnpossible blocking speeds)
    Fixing the shields to block properly (Some attacks just go straight through the sheild)
    Fixing MAA and not making them god like against any class in melee combat

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

well, I normally don’t feint, because I have a hard time already pressing down w,s,a, and d, so q doesn’t come naturally.

Same here, so I rebound feint to my side mouse button, replacing alt-overhead because it’s useless now.

• I won’t missed it, never needed to use feint and it’s a pretty pointless (and, evidently, annoying) function. I also thinking removing dagger blocks makes a lot of sense, blocking a longsword with a dagger is just ridiculous. Archers are far too strong in melee…

• O.O

…why not just feint with the parry button?