Reflective team damage

• I would give you all my monies if there was a reflective team damage option on server administration, or in the .ini

Having people blow themselves up would give me endless amounts of joy.

Is it possible?

• i could see it being a bug heaven.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i could see it being a bug heaven.

Yes, perhaps, but just image for a moment, a teammate slices right where your neck might be, and his own head goes flying off. How happy would you be?

• i’d still be unhappy that i lost my own head to team. idk how much it would help that he died too. I guess it would help my feelings a bit. what if it’s a friend and it was an accident and they were your last chance of completing an objective? Or what if it’s last team standing or something?

it would be nice as an option though, a better option as admins would be to be able to turn them into peasants. or take away their weapon.

I want a message to be displayed to them saying “you have now been converted to a peasant” survive for 1 minute to rejoin the knighthood.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i’d still be unhappy that i lost my own head to team. idk how much it would help that he died too. I guess it would help my feelings a bit. what if it’s a friend and it was an accident and they were your last chance of completing an objective? Or what if it’s last team standing or something?

it would be nice as an option though, a better option as admins would be to be able to turn them into peasants. or take away their weapon.

I want a message to be displayed to them saying “you have now been converted to a peasant” survive for 1 minute to rejoin the knighthood.

I think you misunderstood, you wouldn’t die, only the team mate that hit you. You wouldn’t take damage.

• No one would play on your servers.

• i would. at least to see what it’s like. so many know it alls on this forum

“if you put an archer limit on your server, no one is going to play there dude… because if i wouldn’t nobody would”