Server is Full

• Hi,

My clan has been noticing a trend with the servers that are usually busy to suddenly drop down to 0 players. We’ve now had repeated confirmations that when this happens the server shows as full in the server browser when it’s not.

So with no players joining as existing players gradually leaves the server empties.

When this happen you can’t connect to the servers byt he alternate browser or directly using open. Restarting the server fixes the issue. Based on the numbers, I don’t think it’s just an issue with ghost players - the servers often show 20/64 slots but claim to be full.

Doubt there’s a workaround for this, but thought I’d post to highlight it as an issue. If you guys need logs and whatnot then I can provide them.

thx

MonkeyFiend

• @MonkeyFiend:

Hi,

My clan has been noticing a trend with the servers that are usually busy to suddenly drop down to 0 players. We’ve now had repeated confirmations that when this happens the server shows as full in the server browser when it’s not.

So with no players joining as existing players gradually leaves the server empties.

When this happen you can’t connect to the servers byt he alternate browser or directly using open. Restarting the server fixes the issue. Based on the numbers, I don’t think it’s just an issue with ghost players - the servers often show 20/64 slots but claim to be full.

Doubt there’s a workaround for this, but thought I’d post to highlight it as an issue. If you guys need logs and whatnot then I can provide them.

thx

MonkeyFiend

Thanks for posting this MonkeyFiend, have you crossposted to Technical Support? I think they might be more active over there.