Customization, Symbols & Duel Mode

• Hello Knights

Here some suggestions/ideas, I’m not sure if these things are broken or just unregarded
    (so move this to right forum area):

I would like to see the new Customization (neutral) in the Duel mode. I don’t know if you developers forgot to do this for the Duel mode but I really want to see more color there (you know, something other than grey).

I’d like also to see that the templar cross is available for both faction (Agatha & Mason)

I saw that some symbols aren’t included as Steam-nicknames like this one ? and some others. They got replaced by a square, so I’d like to know if you can fix this (or do you guys want that this got censored?)

• @Nemsk:

1. Press the ESC key
    2. Click on CUSTOMIZATION
      2.5) Click on the class you want to play (works without for me but others say they need this)
    3. Click on the X in the upper right corner.
    4. Respawn.
    5. You should have your colors for this map.

• @Evil:

@Nemsk:

1. Press the ESC key
    2. Click on CUSTOMIZATION
      2.5) Click on the class you want to play (works without for me but others say they need this)
    3. Click on the X in the upper right corner.
    4. Respawn.
    5. You should have your colors for this map.

Well, it worked, thanks for that. But I think it should be added/fixed by the developer because not everyone (like me) knew this.
    What do you mean by the 5th step? Do I have to do this for every map? And will it be saved on every server or only on this?

• You need to “activate” your customization again every time you join a server and after each map change.

I think there is a bug that prevents the loading of customization when the server starts a duel map. This might be due to the already excessively bugged duel interface.