Bought the instant access version, can't get the key

• On the Humble site it’s saying “Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product”. I’ve had a look at the other thread regarding this, but I have a Humble account so I do not know what is causing this, if you could please look into this.

• I’m having the same problem.
    Money’s been paid, account set up and i still recieve the “Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product” error.

Are there new keys being generated and when can i expect this to be resolved?

• Same here, I have a Humble account set up and everything with the same email as the Chivalry and Paypal accounts… yet i’m getting the “Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product” error.

• I have the same error. I bought the instant access version of this game and the Humble site shows the “Keys temporarily exhausted”. Hopefully this issue will be rectified by release date, or I will be expecting a refund.

• They just posted this on their facebook:

We ran out of keys much faster than expected, we are working to resolve this quickly, key should be sent within a few hours!

Sure hope it’s sooner than later since it’s 19:16 right now and i work early tomorrow. :F

• Yeah, I just found this post. It’s nice to know they’re getting onto it so quickly =)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2614