Steam-Join Doesn't Work

• Hello Developer

I noticed that since the last update (= customization update) the Steam-Join Button doesn’t work anymore. Users get a game crash or a message with “No servers found” and things like that.
    I hope you can fix this soon, this is a kind of error that should be fixed fast.

• @Nemsk:

Hello Developer

I noticed that since the last update (= customization update) the Steam-Join Button doesn’t work anymore. Users get a game crash or a message with “No servers found” and things like that.
    I hope you can fix this soon, this is a kind of error that should be fixed fast.

As a replacement for now, ask your friend which server they are in, go in game, go to the friends tab of the server browser, and join from there.

Happy slaying!

• @?B:

@Nemsk:

Hello Developer

As a replacement for now, ask your friend which server they are in, go in game, go to the friends tab of the server browser, and join from there.

Happy slaying!

This is what we are doing for now, but I reported this because I want that this will be fixed soon as possible because it’s also annoying :/

• @Nemsk:

@?B:

@Nemsk:

Hello Developer

Happy slaying!

This is what we are doing for now, but I reported this because I want that this will be fixed soon as possible because it’s also annoying :/

Yea it is annoying for sure. I don’t know how long it has been bugged but you still can’t join passworded servers through steam friends. Grr!

• We’re working on getting this fixed for the next patch.