? | Tempest [RECRUITING] NA

• About:
    Tempest is a small clan in North America made up of great players and more importantly, great people. We have a blast playing together and are looking to be an active part of the competitive community for a long time.

Joining:
    We are actively recruiting and will be for awhile. If you are interested in joining, please contact Karasu or Desyatski Aleks and you can come on in and play with us. We’re of course looking to recruit strong players, but your character and communication in teamspeak is perhaps more important. If we like ya, then we’ll bring you into Tempest. Alternatively, either Aleks or myself may also approach you for a try-out.

Competitive:
    If you’d like to set up a scrim against us, also contact Aleks or myself and we can figure something out.

• Hello,
    I would be pretty keen my IGN is Sgt_T_bagger

I was wondering is this an Australian clan?
    What is the age group of this clan?

• We’re an NA clan. Mostly 18+ but no restrictions in particular. I’m gonna edit that now. It says NA in the active clan list but for some reason I forgot to put it here.

• Alright sorry guys I am EU :( and I got accepted into another one ><

• Good fights last night. Let’s do it again sometime.

• I was wondering what this ? thing was when I saw someone in my duel server. Not that I really knew the ?B clan any more than the ? clan, but did you guys split or what?

• Yus! I think you might have seen Aleks and Panzer from the other day. A few of us have been in int duels recently though.

• There’s a Tempest imposter running around out there. Steam link here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mutilatorusmc

Keep an eye out for obvious trolls. The only people in Tempest are the people in the Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tpest. With the exception of Ark cuz he’s silly.

• Setting up scrims on the fly has been difficult recently so I’m looking to start scheduling weekly scrims. If any clan is interested then please post something here or message me on steam and we can work something out.

• Looks like we got a few imposters and BSTH guys that are stealing our tag. Also, you may find some guys that have the tag that aren’t in our steam group. These are all people that are trolling us, so if they say anything to offend or harass you, don’t take them seriously.

• I highly recommend new OR already existing players who are interested in the competitive scene to look into Tempest. They’re a great group of players with a lot of talent and an enormous amount of potential to be a serious contender in this competitive scene. Best of luck tempest. I’m Looking forward to future matches between f and t!

• Thanks for the kind works Ninja cub. We had some good matches… but boy attacking on the second objective stoneshill was hard against skooma and archer ;p (and all ur solid melee).