Exclusive bind for throwing/shooiting arrows

• Hello,

I have the overhead on my left mouse button and the slash on mwheel down. Unfortunately that means I can only throw/shoot stuff with mwheel down. It would be awesome if you could add an exclusive bind for those actions, like you did with the sprint attack.

Cheers

• I don’t know if you can bind primary attack to Middle mouse button (as in clicking the scroll wheel) but maybe you could try that, as it would work better for firing arrows and stuff.

Until they reply with a full keybind or whatever.

• @?B:

I don’t know if you can bind primary attack to Middle mouse button (as in clicking the scroll wheel) but maybe you could try that, as it would work better for firing arrows and stuff.

Thanks for your reply. Sure you can do that, but my mwheel button has such a high resistance that clicking it would mess with the aim.
    It’s not really a gamebreaker for me, because I don’t play archer. I just throw a hatchet here and there. But it would be nice to have the option, just like they did with the sprint attack :)

• @fvonb:

@?B:

I don’t know if you can bind primary attack to Middle mouse button (as in clicking the scroll wheel) but maybe you could try that, as it would work better for firing arrows and stuff.

Thanks for your reply. Sure you can do that, but my mwheel button has such a high resistance that clicking it would mess with the aim.
    It’s not really a gamebreaker for me, because I don’t play archer. I just throw a hatchet here and there. But it would be nice to have the option, just like they did with the sprint attack :)

Yea true, hopefully a dev from TBS will see this thread, it would be a nice option for people who really like to rebind many actions.