Very serious exploit

• Me and my friend found a glitch in the game that lets you become ‘invisible’ by exploiting server desync. It is as bad as hacking because you can run around unseen with a maul and just shit in people’s faces until you get kicked for ‘hacking’. It only works in TO, TDM, and sometimes FFA (although in FFA it’s possible someone will find and kill where you ‘really’ are), requires one other person, and it goes away when you respawn, although you can always get your friend to help you exploit again.

I will not post how to do this, but if there are any private means of getting this exploit to the devs so they can fix it, please let me know.

• You could pm any of the admins. Thanks in advance.

• Interesting. We have been getting a couple of invisible people on our servers as of late and I wonder f they are doing it your way rather than hacking. They don’t kill though. As their name would appear in the killfeed. And whenever I went into spectate mode everyone i saw was visable. They either stopped, left or maybe in spec they are visible.

• This can be done without another person FYI. Not going to say how, but it happened to me by accident once and from that I figured out how to reproduce it. I didn’t even know there was an alternative method that required another person.

It’s been reported before and Torn Banner have, as usual, done nothing about it for 6 months.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=11187

• Yup, Nal and I figured out a solo method of doing this as well. Awesome bug, can be used to have no fall damage and walk under the water on moor.

• Ran in to this last night, and this AM, fix it yo!

• @Event:

Me and my friend found a glitch in the game that lets you become ‘invisible’ by exploiting server desync. It is as bad as hacking because you can run around unseen with a maul and just shit in people’s faces until you get kicked for ‘hacking’. It only works in TO, TDM, and sometimes FFA (although in FFA it’s possible someone will find and kill where you ‘really’ are), requires one other person, and it goes away when you respawn, although you can always get your friend to help you exploit again.

I will not post how to do this, but if there are any private means of getting this exploit to the devs so they can fix it, please let me know.

Also works in LTS for me ;D

• Iv seen it thought it was a hack or my eyes playing tricks on me, seemed like they appeared when they hit me unless they were archers.