Fire Arrows

• So, not sure if a bug or not.
    But why do bots have fire arrows and we don’t? :P

• @fvonb:

So, not sure if a bug or not.
    But why do bots have fire arrows and we don’t? :P

Just the way it is, fire arrows are not intended to be in game at this time.

I’d love to have a special weapon like a single fire arrow that could have a small radius fire circle (smaller than MAA firepots).

• this is an easy 1

they arent in the game cause too many people whined OP in the beta my friend.

yet it takes 3 fire arrows to kill you and only 2 regular ones to kill you, that makes no sense whatsoever!
    but fire arrows dont get blocked by sheilds so maybe that had sumthing to do with it also,
    but an easy fix to another mistake could be to just give the arrows 10 hit damage and only 20 fire damage, then you could block the arrows and the projectile damage issue is solved.

wow, that was so easy to figure out, yet they arent in the game 8 months later still ? hmmm

i dont know why they havent thought of that, so simple of a solution to getting such an awesome part of the game back off the nerf bench and in game again.

• @WARSAW:

they arent in the game cause too many people whined OP in the beta my friend.

Well, I didn’t know that, thanks. I don’t really need them, I just always wonder when I test something with bots for a few minutes and get shot by a fire arrow.