DW Announcement

• When DW is announced to the public, not all classes will be available/shown. When people are all excited and talking to you about it, remember that the classes will be released in “stages”.

Thank you.

• @Kimiko:

When DW is announced to the public, not all classes will be available/shown. .

Thank you.

Is Torn-Banner running on a Schedule regarding this Expansion Pack? Is there a certain deadline to be met at a specific time, or are you guys simply doing it as-it-comes?

I’m just thinking about how the other Classes will be rolling out? Are you guys using this method because you want to get the players playing the expansion pack as you are still working on it?

Then how will this effect the pricing? Will the customers know that there are more classes/maps and what not to roll out?

Also, are you guys able to give us any information before hand, which classes will be rolling out when, where and give us a time-frame? Or again is it as-it-comes?

Cheers TB :D

• Sounds like a misunderstanding. All classes will be available on release. They’re just announcing them in a staggered fashion for marketing/generating enthusiasm/suspense - that kind of stuff.

• @ReMixx:

Sounds like a misunderstanding. All classes will be available on release. They’re just announcing them in a staggered fashion for marketing/generating enthusiasm/suspense - that kind of stuff.

Ahh yes. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. You sound right IMO.

• Roger, shut mouth 8-)

• Understood ;3

• Got it.

Though, I hope we get to be all top secret a while longer before you make the announcement :P

• @ReMixx:

Sounds like a misunderstanding. All classes will be available on release. They’re just announcing them in a staggered fashion for marketing/generating enthusiasm/suspense - that kind of stuff.

This is correct.

Spartan and Samurai will be the first. Make sure you refer to the Ninja level as Bamboo Forest or “Samurai level” when that time comes.

• Despite the announcement, we’re still restricted by the NDA right? No talking about stuff, even if it was shown in the trailer?

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

Despite the announcement, we’re still restricted by the NDA right? No talking about stuff, even if it was shown in the trailer?

I asked about this, and basically you can only talk about the stuff TB has already released in the trailers if I’m correct…. but nothing else

Edit, But I don’t want to get this wrong

• @Turtwiggy:

@TobiwanK3nobi:

Despite the announcement, we’re still restricted by the NDA right? No talking about stuff, even if it was shown in the trailer?

I asked about this, and basically you can only talk about the stuff TB has already released in the trailers if I’m correct…. but nothing else

Edit, But I don’t want to get this wrong

Heh, i’m still playing coy. I’m kind of along the lines. 'DAMN those lucky bastards who got into the alpha…) :P

I take itScreenshots/Videos are still out? Despite known information on Samurai/Spartans as well?

Samurai Vs Spartan dueling for example.

• It’s kinda funny reading all of the negative comments in the pub forums.

This might be my favorite so far:

@DeafJumpinKarateDuck:

I would hate to see ninjas or pirates or other crappy classes like that.

I giggled. :D

• Lol I did too ReMixx xD

–-----------

And basically, just remember the NDA if you’re never sure :)

• When can we tell people that we’re Alpha testers?

• How could you possibly hate ninjas or pirates. Ban that person.

• Mod

@Dr:

When can we tell people that we’re Alpha testers?

In the next room lives one of my younger brothers.
    He plays chivalry daily.

So I join that question.
    Because its getting increasingly difficult to avoid him since he is interrogating me about the times when I lock my door.

• @User:

Because its getting increasingly difficult to avoid him since he is interrogating me about the times when I lock my door.

Just tell him he’ll understand when he gets older. We all need our private time when that feel strikes. ;)

• So that announcement went over real well, eh?

• This is a good one too -

@KONGEN:

I voted pirates, because I want to be (captain) Jack Sparrow.

And this…

@quigleyer:

My first thought is “please no pirates.” But if there are pirates that also brings about the possibility of a two-ship, man to man melee raid. SWING IN FROM THE CROWS NEST!

And I also imagine you guys will finally get your viking class…

• Developer

@dudeface:

So that announcement went over real well, eh?

These forums are a very limited slice of the community. An important slice, but limited.