Level 46 problem

• 2 weeks ago i was level 38 or 39 but but joing a random server I found myself to be level 46. I would like to regain my old level becouse many new players (without skill) have the same problem with their level and my false level 46 dishonors me.
    I tried to join in a lot of differents servers but my level has not returned. My name on steam is:

[CR] Capitan Pietro

Could you solve my problem?

• Honest one(90% players with this bug keeps playin)…Ive seen too many 46lvl noobs n higher.Thats very stupid considering that we have rankhelmets. DEVS…THEYR GONNA FIX IT INSTANTLY.

• I was under the impression those who bugged to level 46 would eventually return back to their normal ranks after playing some more games/servers? It is an annoying bug thought and its been around for some time

• See if you can contact one of the devs on the IRC or email or something, I’ve head that it needs to be reset manually sometimes, or hope that they read this thread.

• ok, i’ll try to contact a dev

• From what we’ve encountered, it appears that the rank bug happens when someone joins a modded server, as it doesn’t happen on our official servers or non-modded ones. Not sure why that is, but somewhere along the lines something was changed that made this happen randomly. And unfortunately, we are unable to reset ranks, so there’s nothing we can do about that :/. I’m not sure if it’s been happening since the last patch was released as perhaps the new update overwrote some of the modded servers’ changes, but I haven’t been hearing about it since then, just that it happened prior.

• @MonkeyFiend:

I was under the impression those who bugged to level 46 would eventually return back to their normal ranks after playing some more games/servers? It is an annoying bug thought and its been around for some time

Nope, it’s permanent. I jumped from 36 to 45 (and soon after 46), but have since legitimely earned rank 48 through normal play.

• @Apicius:

@MonkeyFiend:

I was under the impression those who bugged to level 46 would eventually return back to their normal ranks after playing some more games/servers? It is an annoying bug thought and its been around for some time

Nope, it’s permanent. I jumped from 36 to 45 (and soon after 46), but have since legitimely earned rank 48 through normal play.

Fair enough - I remember hitting the rank 46 a couple of times but it always reverted back to my lowly rank, guess I was lucky :P