Wepon icons

• Hi warriors! Where can I get the icons of weapons from the arsenal menu?
    I mean, these:
    [attachment=0:2945r6uj]weapons.jpg[/attachment:2945r6uj]

• As in the actual file of the icon?

Searched through as many game files as I could force myself to. Didn’t find them as straight image files, I wonder if they are baked into the game files or something. Hopefully they release an album of media content from the game.

• @?B:

As in the actual file of the icon?

Searched through as many game files as I could force myself to. Didn’t find them as straight image files, I wonder if they are baked into the game files or something. Hopefully they release an album of media content from the game.

Press Kit already exists TB’s Press Kit
    p.s. I found a font in which letters instead of weapons. If use this font with white color i think i can get something similar.

• @Zuzya:

@?B:

p.s. I found a font in which letters instead of weapons. If use this font with white color i think i can get something similar.

So if it already exists why are you asking? Or if it’s not in there why not just ask that it be added?

• @?B:

@Zuzya:

@?B ?:

So if it already exists why are you asking? Or if it’s not in there why not just ask that it be added?

I found a font after creating this thread

• You never mentioned a font in your original post but okay then…

• @?B:

You never mentioned a font in your original post but okay then…

I was trying to find an image, or font or anything like that

• @Zuzya:

@?B:

You never mentioned a font in your original post but okay then…

I was trying to find an image, or font or anything like that

Oh okay, my bad.