Microphones

• So… you guys going to actually get them to work at some point?

• @Mustaklaki:

So… you guys going to actually get them to work at some point?

Working for me…

• @?B:

@Mustaklaki:

Working for me…

They don’t work, most of the time no voice is heard. Names are not shown as to who is talking, and it instead says “Unknown”.
    That’s not “Working”.

• @Mustaklaki:

@?B:

@Mustaklaki:

Working for me…

They don’t work, most of the time no voice is heard. Names are not shown as to who is talking, and it instead says “Unknown”.
    That’s not “Working”.

I think removing the name from showing was intentional this patch but I’d have to check, also no one else from my clan has reported problems with the in game voice features, and I can hear others fine.

• The voice chat itself seems to have improved in reliability and its also louder and clearer. I almost had to kick someone for mic spamming though I couldn’t actually see go it was as no name is shown. Though a push of the admin login button and a quick threat shut him up.

I don’t think they deliberately removed who is talking. I mean that’s a stupid idea and I don’t think torn banner is stupid.

They have just carried on with indie developer tradition. “When a patch comes out always break something”.

• @lemonater47:

The voice chat itself seems to have improved in reliability and its also louder and clearer. I almost had to kick someone for mic spamming though I couldn’t actually see go it was as no name is shown. Though a push of the admin login button and a quick threat shut him up.

I don’t think they deliberately removed who is talking. I mean that’s a stupid idea and I don’t think torn banner is stupid.

They have just carried on with indie developer tradition. “When a patch comes out always break something”.

Just a tip someone gave me, check scoreboard if someone is spamming, usually their ping will go up and stay up while they spam. I’ve used this a few times and it hasn’t failed me.

• @?B:

@lemonater47:

The voice chat itself seems to have improved in reliability and its also louder and clearer. I almost had to kick someone for mic spamming though I couldn’t actually see go it was as no name is shown. Though a push of the admin login button and a quick threat shut him up.

Just a tip someone gave me, check scoreboard if someone is spamming, usually their ping will go up and stay up while they spam. I’ve used this a few times and it hasn’t failed me.

Yeah my ping goes up by less than 10 when I use voice.

I don’t think its a flawless stratagy.

• @?B:

I think removing the name from showing was intentional this patch but I’d have to check, also no one else from my clan has reported problems with the in game voice features, and I can hear others fine.

It’s been broken since the game came out, never to be fixed.

• @Mustaklaki:

@?B:

uhh… no before the latest patch microphones were just quiet but functionality worked fine and the name would show up on your screen.

• @?B:

@Mustaklaki:

@?B ?:

uhh… no before the latest patch microphones were just quiet but functionality worked fine and the name would show up on your screen.

Actually Somerset it could be really loud but only 3 people hear the guy talking.