Throwing weapons and remove regeneration.

1. I propose to introduce optional ability to turn off health regeneration, which removes the effect of the immortality of the masters of swords.

2. It would also be great to throw and pick up any weapon, it’s a reality …

1. I propose to introduce optional ability to turn off health regeneration, which removes the effect of the immortality of the masters of swords.
      What about friendly fire then?

@key_world:

1. It would also be great to throw and pick up any weapon, it’s a reality …

Would cause balance issues

• wow really? This is probably one of the dumbest ideas for dumbing down the game so noobs can get kills. Congrats you WIN!

The health regen after the patch was incredibly stupid on the DEVS part by removing the players ability to control when where and how their own model regens. This idea would remove it completely. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

• whats wrong with throwing axes? D:

Although I think the regan is fine…… If you can’t manage to kill someone when you are both at full health then don’t expect you can kill them at half health.

• @Retsnom:

wow really? This is probably one of the dumbest ideas for dumbing down the game so noobs can get kills. Congrats you WIN!

The health regen after the patch was incredibly stupid on the DEVS part by removing the players ability to control when where and how their own model regens. This idea would remove it completely. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Lol.

Its called hardcore mode genius.

• How about having a tavern/stall on every map, so you can drink mead to regen health and then fight again? Albeit you’d be a little drunk too.

• @GottaBeSneaky:

whats wrong with throwing axes?

A better question is, whats wrong with throwing halberds/heavy crossbows?

• My biggest complaint about throwing weapons goes back to AOC and still applies today in Chiv, that is that they even exist for most classes. So in scrims usually the first attack is barrage of throwing shit, at range, upon your enemy. Looks dumb, dumb idea from a development view, but effective.

Knights in a full suit of armor could barely raise their arms above their heads let alone throw an axe accurately.

Throwing Axes in AOC did more than 50% damage, annoying but two axes can kill you at range… yawn…

The only reason why these throwing weapons were even implemented originally was to help knights kill archers that were on the run because there was no chase code in AOC so archers would just turn and run if you got to close and they usually died by one hit by many classes.

Sadly too many players think this is a cool addition. Personally, not a fan. Too much fantasy in having throwing weapons do the damage that they do and far too many classes have them that shouldn’t.

It would have been better to make another class addition to MAA that was a skilled weapon thrower with 4 small hand axes and 6 daggers would be far more interesting than every class gets a throwing weapon.

But hey that is just, me.

But going back to the original post… Removing health gen = no more fun, why respawn? Why play? I cannot tell you how many times I am just killing with little to no health and still kicking ass in FFA. I do miss though being able to stop, crouch and gain some health at a faster rate. That was true player control. Sadly that is gone…